• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

more confused than ever on m1000 turbo

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
with all the badtalking he said she said, who worked for who,who left who,who stole whoevers secret knowledge,wow don't even know where to begin,fvck im thinkn about just going to a big bore first then i still have a problem,WHO i only ride st helens,adams and baker mostly 4-7500 occasionally 9 tops ..... wtf rant over

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Its because it doesnt have a god Airbrush job on it and a nice trailer underneath it. I can huk a brotha up if ya like........................

S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
and

i have no problem with your paint its a beauty its just never worked for me because im not the talented airbrush dude therefore i must go to friends and that only costs money and when i screw it up well you know.also i work for a canadian mining company,work with canadians,i might as well get advise on snowmobiles from a canadian eh! i'm starting to think a 1200 is where its at but more and more people i come across have turbos and ive rode a few just never in the trees,i'm at a loss for words i ride a lot of cross country over the hills and through the trees only up to 8600 tops though.

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
with all the badtalking he said she said, who worked for who,who left who,who stole whoevers secret knowledge,wow don't even know where to begin,fvck im thinkn about just going to a big bore first then i still have a problem,WHO i only ride st helens,adams and baker mostly 4-7500 occasionally 9 tops ..... wtf rant over

Some think there is allot to gain by doing the above :confused: ^^^

By the way am I the only one that kept looking left wile reading sunbather's post :face-icon-small-hap

K

Klimbing Kitty

Sunbather I ride the same elevations as you and the big bore is sure a fun sled with raw power and when it runs good it will hold it s own. I rode alot last year with guys with Turbo's and a TM8 race gas had me beat every time, but....... this year i have an m8race gasT as by back up or is the 1200 the back up. ow well doesn't matter. The turbo will be faster and more fun in the trees. Get a big bore and then turbo it the next year. just buy a back up because all mods break:confused:

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
M1000 Turbo,s

Ya Trash talk get every one nowhere. Big bore are big bore not a fan I do em just would not own one. Turbo it you will love it and it does not matter who makes it they all work.

Premium Features