• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

best money mods on 07 m1000

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

otist

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
im having a similar problem 07 m1000 with slp pipe kit and bdx intake. i can almost always beat the m7 climbing but not by far and as far as racing the m7 is right beside me, and the m7 is stock! thinking about gearing down my self lots of mixed reveiws on it though. i ride at 9-12000ft. think there is more potential in the thousand just dont know where to start next

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
im having a similar problem 07 m1000 with slp pipe kit and bdx intake. i can almost always beat the m7 climbing but not by far and as far as racing the m7 is right beside me, and the m7 is stock! thinking about gearing down my self lots of mixed reveiws on it though. i ride at 9-12000ft. think there is more potential in the thousand just dont know where to start next

definately need to work on the clutching and fuel for this sled or check compression if you are barely taking out a stock m7

Premium Features