• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Filming with Boondockers , WOW!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
KrazyCanadianDVDCover-front.jpg

To be released this summer 2009

PistonBroke

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I'm guessing the sled was hot, and Dan was letting it run with the U-cooler immersed in the icy stream waters. If you look closely you can see the smoke - sled is running I think!

H

Hallass

Jan 25, 2008
Nelson B.C.
:face-icon-small-sad Dan was yelling at us on the side saying follow me ..... youooo can doooo it, like doing chutes, close your eyes and pin it

S

STRAYPUSSY

Nov 26, 2007
EDMONTON,AB
oya there is a good story.... lol and thats after Dan and i lifted the wet puss out of the water, but she never skipped a beat all day!!

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
can you figure out what happened here??? Brian is one lucky guy.... Yamaha for sale!!!!!!!!! and one Bulldog deck with retracting sides and a 12 foot ramp....

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Pictures do no justice, sled should be junk but no damage other than fuel leaked out upside down. Below sled was bad rockpile and no forgiveness. Turbo controller quit and I tried to hold it but snow was slippery and it was very steep, just when I thought she was gone it stopped like a lawn dart. We got her back on the ledge we built and packed a trail sideways to the up down path and rode home. Waiting for new attitude controller and she is for sale. Open to offers as she should have been worthless after this ride. Seriously give me offers. You may be surprised how cheap this thing may go for. Sled is 08 Tnytro with a Northwest Pump turbo system, 08 Cat rear skid, Timbersled front with trail spindles. Great shape. PM offers, has 1100 miles, 700 on boost.

K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
Brian, I'll trade you 2 chickens, an old dog, and a Frisbee... for the sled and a 20 dollar bill... Seriously, though,,it's a good sled and it's treated you good.. I wish my sleds would stop like that for me....

Have a great summer everyone...

Krazy Canadian Adventures 2,,, teaser will be up tomorrow

Premium Features