• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim Valdez Parka ?

Luke The Drifter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
I LOVE my Valdez parka, spendy yes, but I usually get 4-5 seasons on a jacket. Lots of pockets for storage and lots of venting (nice on the warmer days). I recommend one!

P

Pilsner

Dec 1, 2007
I've had one in the past, well made with very good material. I found the fit a little different than your normal jacket, didn't like that so I went with a different goretex jacket. Sold my Valdez on Snowest in a matter of days.

So I'd try one before you buy it.

D

deaner

Nov 26, 2007
Creston, BC
I have two and a half seasons on my Valdez and it still looks like new. I was hesitant to spend that kind of money but let me tell you it was worth every penny. There isnt one thing I would change about mine. Im always dry, and it fits awesome (great for moving around lots).

H

happyhour

Nov 26, 2007
like mine no problems with the jacket so far very nice jacket for the mountains

R

Ricardo

Nov 26, 2007
Moose Jaw, Sk.
Love mine

I love my Klim Vladez jacket. Just rememeber to buy it big enough that you can comfortably fit a few insulation layers underneath when you have to.

thefullmonte

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Rapid City
The jacket works awsome. The XCR Gore-tex keeps you dry as can be. The action cut around the shoulders makes moving around with the jacket on very comfortable.

I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho
Valdez Parka

This is a great jacket. I bought mine last season and it still looks great. I'm sure I'll get many more saesons out of it before it wears out. I went with the XL so I could layer under it. The jacket is spendy, but you get what you pay for.

S
Dec 15, 2007
Kelowna BC
Does anyone know who has the best deal on a Valdez ? >>>>>>>>> IN CANADA ONLY>>>>>>>>>>> as no US Klim dealer will ship up here.

$370.00 US
$470.00 Can

Makes no sense
I bought mine at Pro Am Cycle in Calgary List was $499 Cost is $350 I paid $385 Hope this helps. Might be better to buy from online retailer if you know your size

Premium Features