• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Where to put spare belt on 2012 PC M800

R

rcaustin

Sep 8, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you guys found a spot to hide the spare belt without putting it in your backpack?

I was thinking once a guy puts a can on there may be some space over by the oil reservoir to zip tie one in? Any other ideas out there?

Thanks,
Ryan

C

Crusty82

Jan 27, 2010
you can put it in the seat.
I'm gonna store the belt and tools there. Just have to make a bolt for the seat that can be tightened by hand.

Where do you store the tools now?

R

rcaustin

Sep 8, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Yea I have taken the seat off - everything has been off the sled already(panels, hood, seat, exhaust etc - wanted to see how it all comes apart and goes back together). I didn't bother to test fit the belt in the battery compartment i just assumed it wouldn't fit by looking at it. Right now the tool kit is on the exhaust side of the sled on the rear side of the chaincase/oil reservoir. If the belt fits under the seat if its rolled up and ziptied or something that would work just fine for me. I was planning on getting a wingnut to replace the nut that holds the seat down now anyways.

C

Crusty82

Jan 27, 2010
that's where ny tools is also, but I am a little worried it will jump out when jumping.

R

rcaustin

Sep 8, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
thats a good point - the tool kit will for sure make its home under the seat - hopefully the belt fits as well - i will check tonight.

Premium Features