• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Coachmen Adrenaline toy hauler

K
Feb 21, 2010
fairbanks
My former maintenance tech is selling his toy hauler before he moves back to the lower 48 (sorry, this is an AK-only sale).

I borrowed it to go heliskiing this past weekend, and if I had the money I'd buy it right now.

It's got a queen bed in the garage on an electric track, a master bed area (fold up) in the front, and a fold out couch/chair area in the front of the garage, meaning it can sleep 6.

It's got a 200 gallon fresh tank, a 6 gallon gas/electric water heater, an air compressor, a 25 gallon generator gas tank, a 25 gallon aux gas tank, a 15k BTU ducted roof air system, a 5.5 kW generator, dual 40# propane tanks, a 31k BTU furnace, a 13.5k BTU air conditioner and some other goodies.

The only issues I know of are that the master bed's stowing tie down broke (bungee cords do the trick) and the aux fuel gauge doesn't work (never did, from what he told me, though he took it in and they supposedly tried to fix it).

It dumped 3 feet of snow on us while we were there, so I don't have any decent pictures, but if you google the model number (AD 274 TT) you'll see what she looks like. If you really want some pics, go to flickr and check out my photostream and you'll see a few pictures of my dirty laundry, gear and snow all over the place. www.flickr.com/photos/kona4breakfast. Most of them are on the 3rd and 4th page of photos.

It's currently at Fort Wainwright, but if you're coming up for Arctic Man, come check it out! I'll be out there with it. Ask him for my number or come find me. I'll be towing it with a red Dodge Cummins with black rims and a dog paw decal on the tailgate.

He's selling it because he's PCSing from Fort Wainwright in a few months and just wants to sell it for what he owes on it. If he doesn't get it he'll just take it with him. $32,000 firm. Call Mick at 907 378 1649.

Premium Features