For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Polaris: Pro-Ride 2010 and up, all models in the Pro-Ride chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2019, 10:34 PM
Currently: Trying to figure it all out!
polaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2013 SBA / Relocating the controls to the left side handlebar.

This sled is new to me and I absolutely love almost everything about it.

The power is wonderful, it handles great and that phantom brake is amazing.

The one thing I cannot stand is location of the controls on the center console. I do A LOT of night time trail riding here in Michigan and being able to easily dim the headlights to oncoming traffic or as trail conditions require is a necessity for me.

Taking my hands off the bars on bumpy, twisty, icy trails just to adjust the ights up or down is not a good option.

With that being said what have others found as possible upgrades to relocate the controls from the center console up to the left hand bars where I feel they should be?

Is there another Pro-Ride model in the lineup that has the phantom brake and the left hand controls?

Are any of the Axis controls backwards compatible to the pro ride chassis?

TIA for any thoughts or ideas.

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 03-13-2019, 01:09 PM
polaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond reputepolaris bob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone anyone bueller?

Old 03-15-2019, 04:14 PM
Currently: waiting to tear up the mtns
Basic Member
PSI 800 has a reputation beyond reputePSI 800 has a reputation beyond reputePSI 800 has a reputation beyond reputePSI 800 has a reputation beyond reputePSI 800 has a reputation beyond reputePSI 800 has a reputation beyond reputePSI 800 has a reputation beyond reputePSI 800 has a reputation beyond reputePSI 800 has a reputation beyond reputePSI 800 has a reputation beyond reputePSI 800 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the controls off of an older Polaris dragon/rmk may work for you.

Old 03-15-2019, 04:39 PM

Thank you for the reply. The research I have done so far shows the dragon RMK to have two different brake systems with two different control setups. The Hayes brake has a controls up on the bars, and the dragon brake has a controls down on the council similar to my SBA.

Imo, going back to a hayes braking system is a huge downgrade. Not something I'm willing to do.