• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 Polaris Axys Boondocker Turbo- $9,000

RMK2012PRO

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2012
Sled is in perfect condition. 155" track. I just bought it in January brand new as a holdover. I added the Boondocker sidekick turbo kit to it with the deep snow tunnel dump exhaust, and clutch spring and weights. I also added the Polaris large tunnel bag, an under hood heated google bag that holds 2 pairs, and also added a white reinforced bumper. Sled has a total of 561 miles on it, all original no work has had to be done to anything whatsoever. Turbo was put on right at 250 miles. This sled has been flawless, a true pull n go turbo sled. Sled is in perfect condition, no lugs torn, nothing bent, no scratches. It has way more power then I need but damn it’s fun!! The only reason I’m selling is I snow checked a 2020 Khaos and having the same Boondocker sidekick turbo added to my new sled. Also this turbo kit has the latest fuel map on it from boondocker so no issues at all. I also have all the original parts if someone wanted to put it back to stock. I can be reached at 4023015704. Sled is located in Omaha Nebraska. I cant get my pics to upload bcuz its saying they are too big, I also have a video I took yesterday of the sled. The link to it is below. I can send pics and video upon request. Just need it gone because I don't have room to store it for the summer.

I've got around $16,500 into it this sled, but I'm selling it for $9,000.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/05q0ol7ntoWmmEgla2-m06LaQ#Omaha,_NE

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Sled is in perfect condition. 155" track. I just bought it in January brand new as a holdover. I added the Boondocker sidekick turbo kit to it with the deep snow tunnel dump exhaust, and clutch spring and weights. I also added the Polaris large tunnel bag, an under hood heated google bag that holds 2 pairs, and also added a white reinforced bumper. Sled has a total of 561 miles on it, all original no work has had to be done to anything whatsoever. Turbo was put on right at 250 miles. This sled has been flawless, a true pull n go turbo sled. Sled is in perfect condition, no lugs torn, nothing bent, no scratches. It has way more power then I need but damn it’s fun!! The only reason I’m selling is I snow checked a 2020 Khaos and having the same Boondocker sidekick turbo added to my new sled. Also this turbo kit has the latest fuel map on it from boondocker so no issues at all. I also have all the original parts if someone wanted to put it back to stock. I can be reached at 4023015704. Sled is located in Omaha Nebraska. I cant get my pics to upload bcuz its saying they are too big, I also have a video I took yesterday of the sled. The link to it is below. I can send pics and video upon request. Just need it gone because I don't have room to store it for the summer.

I've got around $16,500 into it this sled, but I'm selling it for $9,000.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/05q0ol7ntoWmmEgla2-m06LaQ#Omaha,_NE
I can't get the iCloud post to work. Can you send me some pics to apexturbo5@gmail.com

RMK2012PRO

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2012
SOLD, but also have another one for sale that is my brothers on a separate post.

Last edited:
Premium Features