• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Holz Custom

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
What does it use for fuel? What year is/was the original chassie? Do you have the original hood? Is the track 2" or 2.4"? How many miles on the engine total and/or since the fresh pistons? Any other info would be appreciated. Thanks Jay

J
Nov 26, 2007
What does it use for fuel? What year is/was the original chassie? Do you have the original hood? Is the track 2" or 2.4"? How many miles on the engine total and/or since the fresh pistons? Any other info would be appreciated. Thanks Jay

The hood that is on it came from Holz. Track is 2.0 (pretty sure), The motor is fresh within a couple of rides. has the UBR ignition bracket update. The sled runs a custom rack carb set up from Holz.
Mark custom built the entire sled a few years ago (not sure on the bulkhead age, but doesn't really matter). I am pretty sure it is a pump gas set up but can be changed from pump to race mix by having Fast trax mill the domes (really easy).

Nov 27, 2007
Really!!?? Maybe i should take off the OBO part? 3825 I think i could sell you a cylinder and a piston for that. Oh and maybe the headlight? Thanks for the offer!

Premium Features