• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RPM Motorsports, Service A+, Parts F-

B

BackCountryBob

Aug 7, 2001
Arvada, Colorado
Matt did a great job reconditioning my clutches---sled ran the best ever.:beer;:beer;

Too bad their parts pricing is off the charts. $29.00 for a gas cap and not in stock?:mad:

Vickery, in stock $23.47 less 10% for Mile High SM Club members:)

Like $23.47 is a bargain? BRP should be ashamed of themselves:face-icon-small-fro

H
Mar 8, 2008
Fort Collins
It's too bad Matt never gets to work on sleds unless it's something major. I bought my sled there, but will NEVER buy anything else there ever again. I don't think they know what customer service is. Their service rates an F in my books.

D
Nov 27, 2007
Matt did a great job reconditioning my clutches---sled ran the best ever.:beer;:beer;
Matt "rebuilt" both clutches on my old summit a few years back. Two rides later the secondary broke in half and low and behold, it was all rusted up inside. Obviously had never been touched. Complete fraud. I wouldn't let them touch my sled if you paid me.

C
Jan 7, 2008
I've had extremely good luck with Matt doing the work. Jeff does really well also. You have to specify whether you want Matt to do the work or not. I agree about the pricing at RPM though. It is a shame when you can buy a gallon of oil cheaper in the mtns than you can here in town

Z
Jan 12, 2005
Hahns Peak, CO
Is this the RPM in Rifle, or RPM on the front range? RPM in Rifle is very helpfull and appears customer service ready. Never bought a sled there or had one worked on, but they always have been very helpfull in answering my questions and concerns. They also have good prices on bulk oil if you buy 5 or more gallons.

D
Nov 27, 2007
I've had extremely good luck with Matt doing the work. Jeff does really well also. You have to specify whether you want Matt to do the work or not. I agree about the pricing at RPM though. It is a shame when you can buy a gallon of oil cheaper in the mtns than you can here in town
It was Matt who "rebuilt" both clutches and charged me ~$400 if I remember right and didn't even take them apart. After the secondary broke in half and I had to tow my bro out of Spring Creek on shorty, I took it up to Lynn who put a Team on it and actually did rebuild the primary. Sled ran like it never did before. Then there was that time before they opened RPM and still ran out of Trailer Source that they tried to sell me a "new" sled that had 10 hours on it and as it turned out had been ridden a couple times by the dillweeds over on Junction. That whole crew is shady as hell.

Dbook

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Is this the RPM in Rifle, or RPM on the front range? RPM in Rifle is very helpfull and appears customer service ready. Never bought a sled there or had one worked on, but they always have been very helpfull in answering my questions and concerns. They also have good prices on bulk oil if you buy 5 or more gallons.

They are talking about RPM in Denver.

Kyle and the boys at the Rifle RPM will bend over backwards to help you when they can.

Premium Features