• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Vertical Assault

J
Jan 9, 2008
Gardiner Montana
well krackereigan, i think your lack of driving skills will defiantly prove you wrong. i can beat your 600 with my 1979 Viking 340 anyday.

p.s krackerrigan is a dip**** he drives like woman.

M
Feb 23, 2008
thats a piece of **** price ive got a damn 600 that will kick its *** any day

I would pay money to have you fly out here with your sled and see your little 600 pass me.

I have a 600 with a 660 kit... it comes close to the 800s , but nothing comes close to this.

Thank you.

L
Mar 7, 2008
ok i have a 28 speed trek mountain bike tha will beat uruguay assssss anyday even today tomarro the next and the next day and the nezt day and the next day or even the next day does the 42,000 come out of ur @ss or was all the money put into spark plugs dip-shart

K
Dec 11, 2007
sweet sleds,how do you like the vertical escapes,how are they to handle?,sidehill?boondock??,im thinkin about getin one with a 159,slp big horn air box,slp can,big wheel kit.

thanks

M
Nov 26, 2007
W. WA
I have an Assault that was built in 05 and as $42k might be a stretch these sleds were not cheap to build!! I have thought of selling mine but for what I have in it and how much fun I have riding an "outdated chassis" It will rot in my garage!!

Who ever buys this sled will love it.

Here is mine and it is not for sale!!

Assault069.jpg

No joke...I've seen this thing run...wiped its rear with many a larger sled....these things freakin go...they haul the mail and keep on living...recipe is dialed...hats off to the builder.

D

dannym

Nov 30, 2007
Dr.John

I know my opinion isn't much but I have rode with John at Eagles Pass and his sleds are very impressive.The deeper and lighter the snow, the better they worked. John was very friendly and helped everybody that he was guiding around for the day. If John has something on his sleds, it's there for a reason.I know he isn't the best sled builder, but in my opinion, he is one of the best.
I do have to admit that his work is spendy, but what you get is very impressive and top quality. Besides being able to build a nice sled that works, the man can ride them also.
Does anybody know what John has been working on lately? Also, I've heard that he isn't with M&M anymore.
I'm not trying to step on anybodies toes here, just my 2 pennys worth.

Premium Features