• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skidoo tundra 280

R
Feb 5, 2014
I know its not a zx. But Dad is having problems tundra 280 running. The sled will fire but wont stay running. They took the carb apart and clean it but not sure what else it could be. It hasn't had much use in the passed 5 years. thanks in advance
mike

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
I know its not a zx. But Dad is having problems tundra 280 running. The sled will fire but wont stay running. They took the carb apart and clean it but not sure what else it could be. It hasn't had much use in the passed 5 years. thanks in advance
mike

If it's been sitting for 5 years I would pull tank and drain it.. Maybe even rinse it with fresh fuel before putting back on, could be some crap in the tank... Had the same problem when I was a kid on an old Olympic 335.. That old steal tank was a pain in the butt... Might be an inline filter on it as well, not sure though.. New plugs might help as well... Thats always the cheap way to start

Premium Features