• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Relay part no. from Napa?

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
With Doos you'd better have a spare relay as they go bad often. Are the Poos the same? Would like to pick one up to carry as a spare; don't tell me to get one at the stealer - they can be had for 1/3 price at auto parts stores! Anyone have a part no. from an parts store like Napa?

Have FUN!

G MAN

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
90 Polaris riders have viewed your thread over the past two days, so obviously the answer is either we have no idea what you are talking about or no. So what relay are you talking about?

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
The relay is just a Doo thing....Polaris you carry a spare crank :face-icon-small-ton Just kidding ....everyone relax. :face-icon-small-hap

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
Okay, good to know, thanks WB. But there IS a relay that protects the lights/instrument panel - it is taped taped to the wire harness located near the top of the upper support braces under the headlight. I may bring it to Napa just to have an extra. It's a real drag when you lose your lights and instrument panel when on a trip!

Have FUN!

G MAN

PS - Very few of the electrical connections have dielectric grease - a MUST for sleds if you ask me (except for the O2 sensor). There was none on the relay connection = bad karma! I went thru ALL the connectors on mine.

Premium Features