• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FOURCAST II

←snow∞motion→

Lifetime Membership
Jan 18, 2010
WY
Jorli if you ever decide to do another one, I'm sure you'd find plenty of support on Snowest.

On a side note if you do decide I'd put in $200 towards your cost. It might not seem like much but I'm sure you could find other support as well.

Monty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wet Coast
Just downloaded this off Itunes on to my mac, and yeah like others said it was very well filmed, definitely recommend this to whoever is sittin on the fence about buying it, good work!!

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
Jumpi'n jesus this was a good movie....loved all 80 minutes of it. IMO this will be a film that goes into history as the best film ever....

H

HANDSOME

Nov 28, 2007
Pouce Coupe
Just watched it with my brother in law and his wife, and they loved it. I would sponser a new video as well. No other like it !

D

davidbeaulieu

Feb 3, 2010
Finally

Finally... I've been buying sled DVD's for a while now and I am so tired of the ****ty music on most films... now some 2010 music... it gives a lot to the feel of the feel of the movie... GREAT movie... just sad there's no more...

W

wasatchcomm

Aug 17, 2009
Pinedale wy.
awesome sled vid, best ive ever seen, i just got done watching all the new movies that just released(havent seen sn13 yet), fourcast smokes them all, not even close... music is fantastic, cinemotography is incredible, loved burandt, tapio brothers, segments..
congratulations on the best sled movie ever filmed!!!!
fellow sledders, if you dont own this vid, buy it now, incredible!!!!

H

HANDSOME

Nov 28, 2007
Pouce Coupe
awesome sled vid, best ive ever seen, i just got done watching all the new movies that just released(havent seen sn13 yet), fourcast smokes them all, not even close... music is fantastic, cinemotography is incredible, loved burandt, tapio brothers, segments..
congratulations on the best sled movie ever filmed!!!!
fellow sledders, if you dont own this vid, buy it now, incredible!!!!

Great minds think alike !

C

cam-shaft

Oct 3, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Super sweet vid. My sons and I have watched it many of times this fall. It gets me pumped for riding that is for sure. You did an excellent job matching music and footage. I do understand the business side of things and it has to make money to make sense. Later, Cam-shaft.

Last edited:
V
Jan 3, 2008
Eastern Wshington
Agreed. Typical sled flick music is hardly bearable. "Forecast" music is right on, in my book. My favorite segment is .... it's hard to say :face-icon-small-coo Showed it to some folks that don't sled and one guy said "that got me pumped up to try sleddin". I'm going to put him on my back up sled and take him out this yr.

Great movie, great music to go along, and beautiful cinematography. Sorry to hear there won't be a second!

H

HANDSOME

Nov 28, 2007
Pouce Coupe
Movie night

I had some buds over that wanted to see some sled flicks last night and I showed them Fourcast last and they were blown away ... still the best video yet !

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Thanks you guys and girl. I actually just watched the film last night for first or second time since it was completed. I'm definitely very proud of the production, however most of the credit needs to be directed to the people that helped bring it to fruition.....the riders, Grant who composed half the soundtrack and did the audio mixing-super talented guy!, Jon who literally worked himself stupid on the motion graphics and fixed some MAJOR f-ups I made during production and Androo who went to bat for me on music licensing. Finally my mom who lent me the money to get the film completed, I still owe her to today.

I can't say the same for a couple of my distributors, Western Powersports was awesome but the others really dropped the ball. If any aspiring film makers want some advice......do something else with your life, this is one dirty business.

Griff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Thanks you guys and girl. I actually just watched the film last night for first or second time since it was completed. I'm definitely very proud of the production, however most of the credit needs to be directed to the people that helped bring it to fruition.....the riders, Grant who composed half the soundtrack and did the audio mixing-super talented guy!, Jon who literally worked himself stupid on the motion graphics and fixed some MAJOR f-ups I made during production and Androo who went to bat for me on music licensing. Finally my mom who lent me the money to get the film completed, I still owe her to today.

I can't say the same for a couple of my distributors, Western Powersports was awesome but the others really dropped the ball. If any aspiring film makers want some advice......do something else with your life, this is one dirty business.

Top shelf video Jorli!

Do you sell direct so those who have yet to add Fourcast to their collection can buy directly from you?

Premium Features