• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

!!!!!!!fourcast movie released!!!!!!!

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Blu-ray

Fourcast will be released on Blu-ray, however it may take sometime. The mastering on blu-ray is hella expensive and the market doesn't justify the expense yet. I'm not going to quarrantee a blu-ray release anytime soon, it will happen, however it will take time. Sorry, the dvd is well mastered though, I'm certain everyone will enjoy it!

Cheers!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Cranbrook B.C.
great movie

Wow! I ordered the video from his web site on friday and it show'd up in the mail already.

just got finished watching it tonight. Very well done movie! it is the best vid I've seen so far this year, and with a run time of over 80mins its also the longest. I just wish he had some fourcast stickers in the dvd case.

Last edited:
S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
Thanks for the fast shipping! Got mine today. Great footage and VERY well put together. It's a perfect mix of riding, chatting, tech etc. Nice work bro:beer;:beer; Met Kalle out on the hill last year, good guy and hitting some sick chit! He just happened to be packing carb jets in his wallet too lol! It saved my buddies T-M1000 that day:D

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Thanks!

I'm stoked to hear everyone is enjoying the show. I'll try to get some stickers and shirts done soon. I'm shipping daily, so there won't any delays on my end. If anyone is interested in picking-up the film, it will be in your hands before you see it at your local dealers. Thanks for the support!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Jorli,

GREAT movie!!

I like how it gives more than just small sections with each rider.. the music choice is good... I like the footage in Whist bacountry .... Is that Sproat in some of the shots?

Great coverage of Frestyle, Freeride, Climbing, Snowcross... heck even free skiing.

Fast shipping to California...

I feel like I got my moneys worth on this one... The jump cuts are smooth and the camera work top notch!!

Good JOB!!!!

Last edited:
H

hammo

Jan 18, 2008
Sick vid Jorli. I think this will change how sled movies are filmed and edited from now on! Good to see all the Cat's killing it too. Your 2010 Snopro 600 arrives at the shop on Sat!!

M
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks
Have have watched a lot of the new films this year, and must say that "forecast" is #1 on my list now. The way it was filmed with the interviews, scenery, sticking with one rider at a time, and the music, was a very nice change of pace. Was a very nice choice on who was featured in the film also. Now hopefully next years version will be the same concept, but with a new batch of riders. Maybe a short section on the Alaska Irondog 2000 cross country race.

Sxrlar

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wisconsin
Picked up a copy today. FREAKING AWESOME.:beer; Loved the whole concept of it, awesome sled footage, great scenery footage, great choice of music also. Great, great vid.

brokenbones4

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Jormister!!!, sickest movie ever, if anyone has not seen fourcast yet go and find it. absolutley tahe best edited film ive seen, filming is phenomenal
A++++

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Awesome video. One of the best for the year and I have seen most of them. I could watch videos with Burandt all day. He just never ceases to amaze me. cool to see some new stuff. Some of the other ones are getting to be the same old same old.

Premium Features