• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo 1200 Carbon Fiber chassis

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Slick slick boys. I cant wait to see them go! I looked the Carbon chassis over at Puyallup and that is definatly the way to go if the budget allows.

Do you have an estimated complete dry weight?

Jake

L
Mar 8, 2008
Seems a little tighter in there compared to what i usually have seen looking at 1200 builds, will this build use the XP panels?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
that thing is gonna be insanity!!! so another 75# for gas and shes ready to ride, that thing is LIGHT!!!

dont even want to know what that thing is doing on the dyno these days! and with that track... holy tractor batman!

G

GRAHAM

Sep 2, 2008
Clovis cali.
These guy's are headed in the right direction. I'm tired of seeing the same **** just different colors. C3 keep pushing ahead! :beer;:D:beer;

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
I know Carbonfiber is tough but I think I would put some more support around the bolt holes for the rear suspension. Looks pretty sweet though, looks amazing and the 15 gal fuel tank would be sweet for the long Eagles trips. I was happy to see you guys left the stock bulkhead in and built around that.

Premium Features