• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Top 5 Sled Films for Fall 09?

Which Films?

• Slednecks 12

Votes: 35 12.0%
  • Schooled

Votes: 60 20.6%
  • Thunderstruck 8

Votes: 62 21.3%
  • Summit HD

Votes: 25 8.6%
  • Boondockers 6

Votes: 38 13.1%
  • Other?

Votes: 71 24.4%

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Y

Yamahamod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jun 8, 2008
In my Bunker
www.facebook.com
TS8 & MMMania 7
Maybe I like hillclimbing more then anything I dun know

Also have
Burandt's BCA
45 degree's N
Calculated Risk
Boondocker 6

It's really starting to piss me off that alot of these guys use the same sh!t in each others movies.

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
"It's really starting to piss me off that alot of these guys use the same sh!t in each others movies. "

Ya it does make you feel cheated. They must think a guy only buys one vid.

I
Aug 20, 2009
Schooled (Brett Rasmussen & Burandt) is all-original as well, no content-sharing from any of the films mentioned above.

There are times when cross promotion is good, but big chunks of movie content are not one of them in my opinion.

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
I think I'm getting burnt out on sled videos. :mad: Has this happened to any of you? I used to live for these things around fall but now it's like whatever. They do get you excited for the upcoming season though. Oh well, it's saving me a ton of money because there's way to many to choose from.
Happened to me a couple years ago.

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
I just got Slednecks 12 and it's pretty sick. It has more "riding" than just jump after jump like previous videos. It has many big natural hits and some pretty insane drops. I thought it was a great video.

M
Jul 3, 2008
Utah
"It's really starting to piss me off that alot of these guys use the same sh!t in each others movies. "

You ought to give us a breakdown. which vids have the same sh!# in them, and of those two or three, which is the best of the bunch that's shared footage.

That'll teach them to share footage.

W

wje_153

Nov 20, 2008
Montana
sldnx 12

the only one i bought was sldnx 12 the overall riding is good but the video isnt put together very well and the music for the most part sucked but its still a over all good video i just expected better.

J
Nov 27, 2007
thunderstruck

this is one of jim's peevs (producer of thunderstruck). He only uses his footage, only sucky part of that is now some of the guys we used to ride with we almost never see anymore as they started filming for themselfs.

G
Mar 15, 2009
I was burnt out on movies until I watched SCHOOLED. This movie is awsome. Know I cant wait for it to snow so i can try some of these tricks.

B
Jan 20, 2009
I dont know why but I love slednecks 12, seems not many others did bit I love it. Second would be burandts flick for sure, then ts8, then boondockers( I really want to see schooled, sledheads 5 and the new 509)

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id

I think some of it is because of the events and the groups that ride together. You have the BIS and Yamifest that many of the film guys go to and there is only so much useable footage from each event.

S

snengineer

Nov 26, 2007
South Jordan, Utah
1-Boondocker 6 :eek: (Can something be 3-D without being 3-D...The Footage is awesome!)
2-Elevation 5/S3 :face-icon-small-hap (Entertaining and great footage!)

Have seen other video's but did not like them so much

looking to get
-Schooled
-Fourcast
-SH5

D

Dirty10

Nov 26, 2007
LaGrande, OR
all MMM, Thunderstruck 5 and 6, and all Sled ****. To many videos these days that have the same footage as others...that kinds sucks

Premium Features