• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Woot Woot ! BOOST 4 bruthas and sistas !!

V

Veedy

Jan 27, 2004
Revelstoke, BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Ya, I know, i've been dragging my anus lately. BUT.. The sequel to the BOOST series has birthed a new puppy ! BOOST 4 : the BEAUTY and the BEAST is sent for glass mastering and should be shipping within 14 days.
I'm so fricken excited with this one, I want to have a poop.
After my Tomahawk get-off on my dirt bike and breaking bones, twisting my appendages, I had a little spare seat time to chop together the new flick. It should make you smile, laugh, gasp, and fart all at the same time. ( this is not a money back guarantee, lol. )
I'm also going to pour another brew or two and take my sweet fkn time building a teaser for all you fellow powder peepers who are spanking it daily at the new sweet-assed selection of vids coming out this year. Can ya believe it ? everyone is ramping it up this year !

P.S. ~ I can SMELL SNOW in REVY !!! hehehehe.... :face-icon-small-hap:beer;

V

Veedy

Jan 27, 2004
Revelstoke, BC
www.farwestfilms.com
ohhh , burrrp.... who the heck chit in my mouth ? and where are my pants ?? ....

teaser ? oh.. ya.... umm gimme some time. i have a couple more beers here to wash this bad taste in my mouth. hold on...

:beer;

Tuesday

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Lacombe, Alberta
ohhh , burrrp.... who the heck chit in my mouth ? and where are my pants ?? ....

teaser ? oh.. ya.... umm gimme some time. i have a couple more beers here to wash this bad taste in my mouth. hold on...

:beer;

Sounds like the pain meds and BC bud are in full force. :)

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Veedy, Im gitty and shaking man!!! Seriously dude, every three words I have to stop and shake my arms franticly!!! Cant wait to see the new masterpiece!!!! Almost as much I cant wait for Pow, Buddies, and Buddy Lights!!!

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
AHHHHHH come on me Veedy!! From your title it sounds like your ready ship and actually your two weeks out with a promise of a teaser??? LOL I feel cheated! That's not fair!

Sure it's a gooder!!:beer;

Premium Features