• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a Dragon or RMK next week for Wide board kit installation.

M

Marc WRP

Apr 27, 2009
www.wr-products.com
I need someone to donate thier 2007-2010 Dragon or RMK for the purpose of completing our installation instructions for our wide board kit. This sled must have the stock running boards so that i can get templates for cutting built. We have installed this set on other sleds but they have already had other running boards installed. I need this sled by the first of next week in Orem Utah. We can pick up and deliver the sled if necessary.

This kit retails for about $349.00 + $95.00 for install. We will do this for $200 for the kit and the labor just to get our instructions finished. Please email me if you are interested.

Attached are pics of the black powder coated kit that we will provide.

Thanks

Marc

marc@wr-products.com

Last edited:
K
Jan 19, 2008
Utah
IMO you should offer to do the kit for free to the first person who replies. (I don't have a dragon)
The deal you offered is good, but customer still has to deliver sled and wait around or leave it for install... Depending on drive time that deal may not be so good.
If I really wanted to make an impression and future sales on here I would do it for free.

Just my .02

A
Apr 8, 2008
Bountiful, UT
IMO you should offer to do the kit for free to the first person who replies. (I don't have a dragon)
The deal you offered is good, but customer still has to deliver sled and wait around or leave it for install... Depending on drive time that deal may not be so good.
If I really wanted to make an impression and future sales on here I would do it for free.

Just my .02

Agreed....I don't want to offer my sled up and pay someone to put on their brand new product that they are still working out the finer details of it....

M

Marc WRP

Apr 27, 2009
www.wr-products.com
Agreed....I don't want to offer my sled up and pay someone to put on their brand new product that they are still working out the finer details of it....

Final details are worked out. Testing is already done, we just need one that has had no running board mods done to it yet.

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
These guys build a great product. My sleds will have their product for sure.
Hey Chad, If you have stock runners you otta do it. These boards are full width from front to back. That was one of my biggest beefs with Polaris this year. Well, until the Piston failure.:eek:

S.Diddy

Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Park City, UT

Just my .02

Yeah I totally agree. I have a sled with stock boards that a could deliver to you guys, and definitely write a review and stuff for your web site, but $200 is for sure out of my price range.

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
Kim, you are my idol!! :D:beer;:D how many sleds can one guy have? I think Kim is trying to find out.....

Premium Features