• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Teaser; Krazy Canadian Adventures 2

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
K

KrazyCanadian

Jan 9, 2008
Castlegar BC
2009 was an awesome sledding yr, we had great snow conditions and great weather while filming.. 2 amazing days filming with the chopper..and some last season foolishness. Here's the teaser to the new 2009 Krazy Canadian Adventures 2 "Valhallas"

The Krazy Canadian Adventures: Volume 2 features new locations and dozens of first ascents. Don’t settle for the same old footage, experience some of the greatest snowmobile terrain on the planet with one of the most entertaining guides. While Davidoff, Nazaroff and Stanger are wreaking havoc on the mountains with their turbo sleds,the young bucks are flying off them too! Hoodicoff, Hadikin , Gardiner and the Boondockers team go huge in the BC backcounty. Buckle-up, you’re in for one wild ride!

Bonus Features Include;
GPS coordinates to 4 riding areas near New Denver and Castlegar, BC
Color commentary from Dan Davidoff
Vintage footage of the Krazy Canadian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzA_CIMRi6M

or check it out at
http://krazycanadian.com/

shopping cart will be up soon for a great deal on pre-orders.

KrazyCanadianDVDCover-front.jpg

Last edited:

Motleyone

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Pullman,WA
Dan it was a pleasure meeting you in the airport at Yamafest and watching you pull the last shoot. Can't wait for the video. Cheers.:beer;

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
Dan,

No one will ever question how krazy you are. Well done on the video!:)

I'll still buy it even though you're not riding the Yammis any more. Just don't seem right, but it's always fun to see your rides. :beer;

Cheers!!

scmurs

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
Damn!! I'm still picking my chin up off the floor. Let us know when the shopping cart is up and functional. I'm all over it! :D

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
AWESOME!!!!!! Dan can make someone laugh & experience total adreniline rush like no other! Great job guys, all the way from the riding to the final product!!!!!! There definately is some Krazy stuff in it & can't wait till it's out!

OH.....&.........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!

Premium Features