• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SummitHD - S3 45 Degrees North"

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
The statements made in the middle of the teaser make no sense to me.

I'm not offended. Just confused how the story starts off about sins of the flesh and ends up with the pursuit is okay as long as it is safe???

What's that about?

S

summithd

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
www.summithdfilms.com
donbrown,

It is simply a generalized theme which pertains to the pursuit of personal achievement in ones life...In the end it is all about finding something you are passionate about and enjoying it - snowmobiling in this case. Basically you are trying to find that one thing you love to do and push it to the limits but keep it "within reason".

Hope that makes sense. Sorry to confuse anyone.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
donbrown,

It is simply a generalized theme which pertains to the pursuit of personal achievement in ones life...In the end it is all about finding something you are passionate about and enjoying it - snowmobiling in this case. Basically you are trying to find that one thing you love to do and push it to the limits but keep it "within reason".

Hope that makes sense. Sorry to confuse anyone.

The entire statement makes sense ... it is what is said at first till snowmobiling is discussed. In fact I like how the statement ends just not the beginning.

I appreciate your feed back. I just think IMHO the standard set in the opening of this comment is .... I don't know how to say it ... below a "societal normal" standard .. just not a level where I would start ... especially with children who may watch the video.

At the beginning of the video it is approved for all audiences but at 118 in the preview "forbidden fruit" and "sins of the flesh" are mentioned.

I'm just giving you my point of view. I have videos from "sled ****" and the statements "forbidden fruit" and "sins of the flesh" are very germain in this context. With your video the statements seem out of place and a different initial comparison seems warranted.

Like summer sports , skiing , motocross ... would be a comparison ... maybe not the best starting place to achieve bliss ... which is snowmobiling.

Do I make sense?

The video of sledding is awesome.

Last edited:
D
Nov 26, 2007
Prior Lake, MN
Looks to be the best film of the season again!!! These guys seem to some how top what I think is unbeatable every year. Also great to see some guys where gear other then Klim out there on the hill, I love the FXR stuff and would not switch for anything. What did you guys think of it????

DW

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Looks to be the best film of the season again!!! These guys seem to some how top what I think is unbeatable every year. Also great to see some guys where gear other then Klim out there on the hill, I love the FXR stuff and would not switch for anything. What did you guys think of it????

DW

I agree...these guys can't be stopped!

V

VRod

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
That climb Anthony did is insane, video doesn't do it justice! Up through the trees at an angle then across a cliff face. Too bad the tape wigged out the first time he climbed it, but the 2nd time was much more exciting as you can see. :D

I do really like the FXR gear, all the bright colors stand out more for the camera! :face-icon-small-coo I wore Klim for years and it's great too.

That climb Anthony did is insane, video doesn't do it justice! Up through the trees at an angle then across a cliff face. Too bad the tape wigged out the first time he climbed it, but the 2nd time was much more exciting as you can see. :D

I do really like the FXR gear, all the bright colors stand out more for the camera! :face-icon-small-coo I wore Klim for years and it's great too.

What sled was he riding? & Im assuming he parked it in the trees that he was heading for?
Really sick climb, and sick teaser.
Those drops Rob did are really fun.

Look Familiar?

086.jpg

174.jpg

Premium Features