• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need help quick!

H

hook

Nov 28, 2007
Ocheyedan, Iowa
I was getting my sled ready for my trip yesterday and noticed that one of the rollers in the primary clutch is shot. Called around to local dealers but no one has one and can't get it until sometime wednesday. I am leaving wednesday for a week. I live in the northwest corner of Iowa and if anyone would possibly have a spider or a complete clutch for sale, give me a call or pm me. 712-461-1066. Thanks

L

likinit2

Jul 4, 2004
S.W. Michigan
I have one off from a 2008 M8, it will need a rebuild soon but it was functioning when I pulled it. It has a sticky main bushing and the buttons are going to need replaced soon. 175 plus shipping

F
Dec 15, 2007
i had a roller on my 08 m8 go last year and the dealer told me that you had to buy the whole spider and that they dont think this a good idea for me to take it apart due to the fact it hard to disassemble. well i dont know if he was lieing to me or not but i did buy a new one

L

likinit2

Jul 4, 2004
S.W. Michigan
i had a roller on my 08 m8 go last year and the dealer told me that you had to buy the whole spider and that they dont think this a good idea for me to take it apart due to the fact it hard to disassemble. well i dont know if he was lieing to me or not but i did buy a new one

Wow, the 08 M8 drive clutches (0725-192) are a throw-away according to the parts lookup.

The 06 M7 clutch (0725-536) looks to be able to get parts for rebuild.

There goes any intention of rebuilding unless somebody knows what interchanges or can get parts. Both clutches are 33mm 8.25" clutches. Go figure!

Premium Features