• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Part throttle air/fuel numbers on a Nytro?

Lococoin

Lifetime Membership
Can anyone tell me what air/fuel numbers they are seeing on their sled at idle, just off idle and cruising at say 6000 or so rpm under light load?

These sleds seem to be pretty rich from the factory, at least mine is and a few others I have talked to. Ideally it would be nice to hear from someone who is running the stock fuel system but has a wideband o2 sensor installed.

MCX kit users please reply as well, you are running the factory fuel map in vacuum so your numbers should be a good representation of what numbers I am looking for.

Thanks,

Steve

N
Mar 16, 2008
stock here except for quite a bit of light weight stuff, running the excell full exhaust also. Have boondocker nos kit on with control box and aem wide band. Rich at idle,was seeing numbers low to mid 11 s, up to about 3000. Seemed to have a lean spot in the 3-4000 rnge, running high 13 to low 14. Added some fuel, cleared up the babbling. 5-6000, maybe a little rich, but not too bad, ran decient.

W

Washy

Feb 14, 2008
Langdon
11.0 at idle took 10% fuel out of idle now running 13.5 to 14
Rich from 2000 to 3000 took out 25 % at partial throttle before engagement.
Not enough snow to try the rest of the RPM range.
CO settings at 0

MCX kit with a head shim with tunnel dump.

Last edited:
Premium Features