• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THUNDERSTRUCK 7 TEASER time!

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
M
Dec 15, 2007
Moyie B.C.
Ogden is the only show where kids do not get in free to our premieres (some of our shows are free for everyone) and this is dictated by the theater, not by us.

JIM

Just a minor correction Jim. Castlegar is at the Element....kid's can't get in at all, never mind for free. I'm going, but I wish I could take my daughter so she could watch her brothers first time on the big screen in TS7. He'll just have to do some more for TS8. She'll be old enough next year!

Last edited:
H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
Just a minor correction Jim. Castlegar is at the Element....kid's can't get in at all, never mind for free. I'm going, but I wish I could take my daughter so she could watch her brothers first time on the big screen in TS7. He'll just have to do some more for TS8. She'll be old enough next year!

you could always bring her to the premeire that we are having in bonners ferry. i alot closer and all ages are welcome. sept 13th at 2pm. at the rex theatre.

M
Dec 15, 2007
Moyie B.C.
you could always bring her to the premeire that we are having in bonners ferry. i alot closer and all ages are welcome. sept 13th at 2pm. at the rex theatre.

Hmmmm.....might just have to do both. Thanks Mark...........Edit: Just found out Castlegar is rescheduled to the same day as Bonners. Darn....now I gotta make a decision. I hate when that happens!

Last edited:
U

U turn

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Ardrossan, AB
Lots of sledders at the Edmonton premiere last night. Great job by the TS crew and the sponsors. Excellent raffle prizes. Unfortunately it wasn't the best venue. Only had small TV's around the outside walls, and the movie was 1/3 over before the volume was turned up and volume was turned down again before it was over(Band sound check that never happened)

2 thumbs up for the TS crew and the movie, 2 thumbs down for the Edmonton Events Center. At least the beer was cold on a 32C day!!!:beer;:beer;

And thanks to the TS crew for the birthday presents!!:D

M
Sep 21, 2002
Edmonton
Took Dave and Lanny to Whyte ave Friday night... They were amazed at the chicks on crotch rockets, hotties everywhere, checked out the local bars and then They even had a donair..HAHA. and checked out the P.O. LMAO dropped them off at 3:30 am:cool::beer;:D

Pertty decent show. AWESOME door prizes, the local merchants sure stepped up. The film was very good.,unreal rollovers and wicked pow. Loved the sound of Brad's 2 stroke. too bad Edmonton events center dropped the ball.... Next year will be stellar, perhaps Shanks?? It is huge and supports some venues.
Wish I coulda helped out more, Work work work..

Dave and Lanny (TS crew) did a stand up job for an inaugral (SP) debut. I could tell they were tired after saturday. Good job fellas! see ya on the hill!

U turn, too bad we didn't meet up. I was there with Alberta boy, and farmer mike.

Last edited:
H

Hairy Mark

Nov 21, 2007
kettle falls
Hey Mark. Wish I would of known about the priemier. This was due to me not being on line enough. ( work work work me also:mad:!!) Who in the city has a copy of TS 7 ? Or will I have to wait till the sled show in September??

i have copoes but i don't know who else has any. let me know.

Premium Features