• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pair of Matching Custom Sno Scoots

I’ve got a matching pair of Yamaha Sno Scoots up for sale. I’ve spent quite a bit of time with both of them, completely taking them apart to have the frames, suspensions, and most of the other metal parts sandblasted and powder coated. It would be tough to find a nicer Sno Scoot than either one of these. They both are kick starters.

Both of them have brand new OEM tracks installed along with new hyfax. They both have new C&A mini skis along with custom billet aluminum mounts. Each sled has a brand new OEM Yamaha carb installed along with complete new fuel lines, fuel filter, and new foam in airbox. They both start and run great.

The hoods have been professionally painted with White Diamond Pearl paint and have custom graphics designed and applied by Blown Concepts. The stock seat covers have been replaced by custom designed seat covers by Skinz Protective Gear.

$3,200 for either Sno Scoot.

I’m planning on being at the upcoming Hay Day’s swap meet with both sleds Sept. 12-13. Please PM me here with any questions, and thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Sno Scoots - final 027.JPG
    Sno Scoots - final 027.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 1,159
  • Sno Scoots - final 021.JPG
    Sno Scoots - final 021.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 324
  • Sno Scoots - final 020.JPG
    Sno Scoots - final 020.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 3,299
  • Sno Scoots - final 018.JPG
    Sno Scoots - final 018.JPG