• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

!!!!!!!fourcast movie released!!!!!!!

L
Oct 20, 2008
Film of the year. Get your copy today. Help support this film so we can see another one. I'm tired of seeing shaky mini DV poorly edited with stolen crappy music. This film sets the new benchmark.

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
"Fourca4st" the best snowmobille movie iv ever seen! The way this is filmed is amazing. Its not like any other sled film out their. It stands on top all alone. Iv been a huge Slednecks fan since the start. I thought it quidnt get any better then that. Im glad to say that I think this movie blows them away. The SnowCross section gives me chills just thinking about it. I found myself yelling and cheering at the TV, and I watched it by myself. Footage like that puts life back into a dieing sport, Snowcrooss that is. MY hats off to each and everyone who had any part in the makeing.

Lambert454

Last edited:

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
vid

my sis got this for me for xmas. didnt enjoy it as much as others in the past. seemed to be too much slow motion. personally i like more live action and live audio.
be nice to have a movie that gets more personal with the machine. im a gearhead

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
Fourcast is showing at X-Dance in Salt Lake City.

Fourcast is showing at X-Dance Film Festival in Salt Lake City on Jan 24, 2010.

If you live in or near Salt Lake City, come check it out. It takes place on Sunday, Jan 24th at 3:00 PM at THE OFF BROADWAY THEATRE-272 South Main Street-801 355 4628, Salt Lake City, UTAH. Tickets are $8 at the door.

A

akrevrider

Jan 15, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
Forecast review-two thumbs up..

Have have watched a lot of the new films this year, and must say that "forecast" is #1 on my list now. The way it was filmed with the interviews, scenery, sticking with one rider at a time, and the music, was a very nice change of pace. Was a very nice choice on who was featured in the film also. Now hopefully next years version will be the same concept, but with a new batch of riders. Maybe a short section on the Alaska Irondog 2000 cross country race.

x2 on the DVD.

Just watched it yesterday. Best new sledding film of the year IMO..

Thank you Jorli.. Good job.

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
My feeling is that this is one EXTREMELY WELL DONE sled film! It's up to par with any professionally done action sports film I've ever seen - I've always felt the sled industry was a bit behind, even Slednecks has always lacked just a little bit here and there... Forecast lacks nothing IMO. The action is of the best in the industry and very well rounded at that; the editing and graphics are professional, creative and just right (not over the top, not under done); the music flows so well with the action and offers a flavor for everyone, yet most everyone should like every flavor (reggae, dance, metal, hip hop - it's all well mixed and sounds great to every segment)....

The intro had some amazing footage but I will say that I was eager to start seeing sledding action half way into this section the first time I watched this film. However, every time after - I've sat back and watched it with patience, appreciating every second of this stunning visual and audio scensory experience.

Way to REALLY raise the bar in a much needed way in our industry!!!! You've just won over a loyal customer eagerly anticipating next falls release....

Premium Features