• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slednecks 12 teaser is here

R

RideGuy

Jan 28, 2005
B.C.
Cool teaser, and the film will probably be as sick as the last ones:p But what's up with the music?? In my ears it sounds lika a cat getting it's lower parts smashed with a hammer....me not like:face-icon-small-fro

Music taste is like an Opinion. Opinions are like Brown Starfish's....... Everybody has one..... They all Stink accept for Mine!!!!!

The music wasn't bad... There's worse and much better..... B.T.W. I don't think I've heard many great bands that came from Norway.... There are some strange tunes that come from Norway....

:face-icon-small-win

F

fitler

May 14, 2009
The slednecks series is targeting a "younger" audience which is obvious with their soundtrack selection. It's also why I haven't bought a slednecks for several years.

Do you know how old the song 'minor threat' is? Song came out before i was even born. Early eighties i believe
Kids today don't listen to that stuff. They just listen to garbage mtv rap. A whole generation of punks that walk around in flat bill neu era hats and tall Tee's. You see this all over every resort. It is ridiculous. 50 cent has spawned a whole generation of (Snow Gangsters).
However i do agree that they are marketing to a younger audience. Movies would be incredible if they took all the riding off the ramps and did it in the back country. Still alot of skill and balls in this video.

F

freerideordie

Dec 24, 2007
B.C.
I cant even imagine getting pumped to ride listening to country.... the slednecks are great riders, and they always have cool music. Another boundry pushing video, with more than just hillclimbing:rolleyes:

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
I Didn't even watch the teaser but the music in the real movie is some of the best they have ever had. Slednecks 12 is Awesome!!!!!

Dec 15, 2007
PA
Minor threat= oldie but a goodie. That song is 20 + years old now. Damn I feel old saying that. I still listen to that same ****ty music so I guess I have yet to grow up. :) Kinda funny that they would put a straight edge band in a snowmobile video. They definetly dont go together. HAHA!

B
Jan 20, 2009
I watched the teaser and wasn't a fan of the music but I bought the vid anyway. And the Music in the vid is awsome, great vid.

K
Nov 10, 2008
B.C.
I cant even imagine getting pumped to ride listening to country.... the slednecks are great riders, and they always have cool music. Another boundry pushing video, with more than just hillclimbing:rolleyes:

Hank III gets me pretty pumped for riding i would love to hear some of his music on these vid's, he's country!!! Kinda...

Y
Bad *** footage... but the punk music has GOT TO GO man... I'm sorry.

I'm only 24yrs old, and even I hate that stuff.

Do yourself a favor... and email the group DOPE. I'm sure they'd hook you up with tracks, and not even worry about money.

Oh yeah, and they're BADASS. Did I mention that?

:D

Oh, and I'll put in a good word for Five Finger Death Punch too. They're still kind of "up and coming" .... so, I'd assume ANY kind of extra play / introduction to people would make them happy.

Last edited:
Premium Features