• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turnkey Ruth 1050 WC Triple in Mod KK chassis

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
I cant believe this sled has not sold...if you know MOB you know he is VERY meticulous (anal bordering on OCD!!! :D ) with his stuff...if you're thinking about this sled and dont act, you'll regret it when it sells for $2k more than this at the snow show frenzy!!

TTT

Last edited:
M
Nov 26, 2007
W. WA
I cant believe this sled has not sold...if you know MOB you know he is VERY meticulous (anal bordering on OCD!!! :D ) with his stuff...if you're thinking about this sled and dont act, you'll regret it when it sell for $2k more at the snow show frenzy!!

TTT

LOL...uh, thanks...I think...:cool:

P
Nov 26, 2007
Woodinville WA
Boy I can't beleive you still have that. I have ridden that sled and boy it pulls like a train. All the people who have looked will be scratching their heads when it spanks em. Wont find a nicer better maintained sled. :beer; to ya Mike they have no clue what they are missing.

M
Nov 26, 2007
W. WA
Thanks Curt...:beer;:beer; back to you...Gotta make room in the trailer...way worth it to ride with the kids...they're stoked!

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
highly doubt this guy wants your 4175??? make real offers in increments of 500 bucks... dont offer a guy 175 or 75!! thats just silly.

Premium Features