• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 rmk 600 highmark turbo sled

C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
YES, jetting is the same as a stock sled. i set it here in the midwest for jets and weights and then when you go to laramie to ride, you adjust the jets the same and the weights for the elevation difference. Very easy sled to adjust and tune.
the power jets i also have on sled make adjustment easy.

Where you from??

thanks mike

C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
there was 8700 miles on chassis before I rebuilt it last summer with all new bushings and powdercoating & paint job.
Sled has maybe 50 miles on sled chassis now with new motor and crankcase with turbo installed. only guy to ride sled was turbo installer during tuning and set-up. chassis is in great shape for mileage. sled has a ton of new parts when rebuilt.

thanks mike

N
Dec 22, 2008
2008 dragon

hey im looking at your dragon and i was just wondering if i could get a little more info. how many miles and are u running race fuel? do you have a number i could get ahold of you at?

my name is carl my number is 605 204 0065

C

cowboymann02

Jan 3, 2008
south sioux city,ne
there is about 50 miles on new built sled and complete motor. had indy dan do the crank and turbo guy do rest of motor build for turbo setup. running race fuel due to cost of turbo system, cheap insurance in my opinion.

my number is 712-899-0540 mike

Last edited:
Premium Features