• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3 sleds and a trailer

westsledin

Lifetime Membership
Nov 23, 2008
I have for sale, 3 snowmobiles and 1 trailer. The trailer is open, not enclosed. It has a 3-4ft v-nose. The bed is 16ft. It is a drive on ramp. The bed is over the wheels. It is dual axle, dual brakes. The axles are both 3500lb. The tires are 13" tires white metal spoke wheels. I have a set of chains (not cable) for 2 tires. The width of the trailer is 8'. I installed a diamond plate v-nose toolbox 2 years ago. Best thing I ever did!

The sleds: #1. is a '89 Indy Liquid cooled 500 133" track. I believe the track height to be 1". This is a stock sled except for the newer offset plastic skis with carbides and the 1" track. This sled has a new windshield last year. #2. Is a '91 Indy Trail snowmobile. This is a fan cooled snowmobile. This sled has been updated with a 2-up seat and backrest, a 133 X 1.5or 1.25" track and a newer xtra10 suspension. This sled has a new high windshield. It is not Liquid/cooled. #3. is a '90 Indy liquid cooled 500 w/136x1" track. This sled has been updated with a newer xtra10 suspension, and a 2-up seat and backrest as well. This sled has updated cooling in the tunnel. Plastic skis w/carbides.

We are not getting out of snowmobiling. We have more snowmobiles than we need and don't use them all, so something has to go. We just used 2 snowmobiles on 11/25/2009. I am attaching a pic of the 2 sleds my kids used (#1 and #3 from above). I purchased #2 from a good friend who purchased it new. I have owned #2 for the last 12 or so years. Sled #3 came to us about 8 years ago. I purchased it from the AC dealer in Bend. It was in parts when I got it. #1 came to our stable just over a year ago. This was from someone we new that had owned it since new.

Each sled has a cover that is not ripped and hand warmers that work. 2 sleds have tow hitches. The sleds are better than average condition and run very well. Each sled has an extra belt. I have changed the chain case oil and checked /changed bearings as needed. I have registered the snowmobiles in WA St. for the 2009/2010 season and each sled will come with a snow park permit that are usable in WA/OR.

If you would like to see these sled, feel free to contact me. I encourage you to see them and ask questions. I would prefer to sell this as a whole package, but if you only need 2 sleds and a trailer, I would discuss splitting this up.

If you take the package, I have some extra parts that I have accumulated, that you will get as well.

I have this package for sale locally for $4,500.

Rich

Premium Features