• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2001 rmk 700

R
Dec 5, 2008
Bozeman MT
2001 rmk 700 **SOLD**

I have a 2001 RMK 700 with approximately 2770 miles for sale. Located in Bozeman, mt.

This machine is in very good condition with only minor scratches on the hood from trees.

Extras include simmons skiis ($450), slp ceramic coated can ($250), new seat($150), skidplate, new left hand trailing arm (90), and everything required to do a 6" handelbar rise except the riser ($90) (I was going to build one but now that I am selling it I have not built one for it).
That is $1030 worth of extras that come with this sled for a blue book price.

The seat that is currently on the sled is pretty tattered but the new one i have for it is in excellent shape, it is still the stock seat though.

This motor runs very strong and has never been modified. It runs very well and starts on the first pull when it is warm, 3 or 4 when it is cold.

It has a 144" x 2" track with a few missing lugs, but nothing that affects performance.

I am the second owner of this machine and i have ridden it for two seasons now. Before me it had only had polaris gold oil ran through it but i switched to a cenex full synthetic oil that was much cheaper but still a very good oil.

I am asking $2500 but i will consider all reasonable offers. Please pm me if interested.
Blue book on this sled is $2475 for average condition. This sled is in very good condition and with a good chunck of change in extras.

i will get a few pictures as soon as i can figure this thing out.

Last edited:
R
Dec 5, 2008
Bozeman MT
P1000179.jpg

Premium Features