• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST FORUMS: Premium Memberships now available.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
I don't get it the only forum I frequent is the skidoo forum so I'm paying a premium for only 1 forum will I get the magazine in the mail if I become a member?

Ford428CJ

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
Klamath Falls, Oregon
I might be done posting on here! I think if you where to ask for a donation, would be better! Even if it is a $.99 a month..... People would be more aped to pay it.

I have seen more & more guys from here on other forums. So, no matter what... You will get the info for free, one way or another. Yah, this is a good site BUT you will drive a lot of people away from here! JMHO Good luck!

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
know i won't be paying and won't be renewing my subscription to the mag, gotta treat your peeps a little better. paying for a forum internet site is just silly...

J
Jun 13, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
Thanks for being a money hungry ***** who is taking some thing started by good people to help out a community and turning it into some poor attempt to make a buck.

I hope ALL members move on as soon as you decide to " make the switch "

Forums work because they are available to the mass's for FREE.

I like snowest but there are too many other forums out there and I hope people understand this and save there money rathere then suport this.

IT'S NO LONGER ABOUT SNOWMOBILING GUYS IT'S ABOUT PADDING WALLETS.

All the changes they need to pay for were never asked for, in fact many argued against the changes but GOD .... sorry christopher, did not care about the members. Only about his agenda, and this is how it plays out.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
if i had 30 to blow id send it to saws.i feel thats more important than sitting on my
fat azz getting monitor radiation:)

S

Ski-Laxn

Nov 26, 2007
Longmont, Co
If some of you went in and paid you would find that they are donating a portion of the money to a cause of your choice. I would think that a few of you have sold stuff on here and made money without the charges like Ebay. So you might call your membership a donation. I have met many people on here and feel its just what its going to take to keep this friendship going. So suck it up and pay its less then three cents a day.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
l really really loved this site...but alot less info and activity lately..just not the same..but it was the greatest...i envy the fellas that have experienced it for years earlier ...now its a toyota

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
dave it says you paid, but i know all sw mods get free subscriptions. wonder how many mods would be here if they had to pay!
All of the volunteer moderators on SnoWest have been given the option of a free membership or a paid.

As you can see, quite a few are choosing to pay their own way.

F
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, Wa
I paid for 3 years of snowest mag and havent recieved a copy in months....

Not the first, or second time I've had to call harris publishing to remind them to send it to me....

I 'm not going to pay for a FORUM and exspect more......

Better make the changes quick cause I'm going to use it till I can't.....

Sad, sad, sad........

J
Jun 13, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
And the part he's not telling you is that those 6 membership fee's will run a forum for about 3 months.... forums low cost sites.

If it was a couple bucks on a volunteer basis, even I might pay to suport the site. But not like this, forums are cheap to run if they are properly maintained by people who are in it for the members, and what there work means to the people who use the site. When a forum try's to be a "for profit" site then things always go down hill.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
can a mod auction off his free pass go coupon he didnt use?if yes,im interested:)

Premium Features