• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Smoking Deal on the best boards on the Market!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Best boards on the market... Sorry, they make good stuff here and there but not enough to be the best boards.
If they want that title they're going to have to do a little better. Which I'm all for them doing a little better and taking that title.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Best boards on the market... Sorry, they make good stuff here and there but not enough to be the best boards.
If they want that title they're going to have to do a little better. Which I'm all for them doing a little better and taking that title.

At least Skinz invests in the R&D to try new and innovative things for this sport. Some work out well, maybe some don’t, but it is exciting to see that a company is putting this amount of resources into the snowmobile market. Sled sales are certainly not what they used to be, and I’m just glad we have aftermarket companies that continue to try new and innovative things to make our sledding experiences that much better. Maybe some of these new things peak the interest of someone new to the sport? Let’s try to keep things a bit more positive!

Last edited:

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I completely agree.
They have pushed it more than others and i applaud them for that.
I would love to see them refine a few things and see about claiming that title.

Premium Features