• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

C-tec 800 can

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
Has anyone put cans on their 18’s yet?
Are the ones from the older zuk 800 fitting/ sounding good? I torn on witch one I should put? I’d like to try a carbon fiber can but not sure who makes them.
Thanks for the info!
Cheers

R
I have 2, carbon fibre cans from Unit 6, which is/was Silber turbo. I did weight one and I do believe it was around 3 pounds. They started to make them 2 years ago, but I do not know if they still make them. Very light in weight, but horrible fitment. The workmanship looked awesome, sounded great and it did make more power on my 14 8000 because I was trying to figure out the clutching with Steve, from MDS many a time. I finally did, and he agreed from the over revving and from what I told him, it did make more power.
You can find the of one on Ebay still. Some guys sell them.

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
Sounds good for sure.
But I was set on a carbon fiber. A comepletely différent sound then anything else out there. I just can’t seem to find one. Anyone want to sell theirs?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Only issue I have seen on the early releases is because the new plastic sits ab it higher, old style cans hang out the bottom too much and cause the sled to exhaust bog like nuts. Get ones made for the new plastic or your probably going to need to mod the bottom or do some sort of deflector.

The demo one I rode with would bog every time coming into a jump when you would g out into the face. same with pretty much every time the front end slapped down which made tree/gully riding a real hassle as well.

Cat00

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
My dealer has a used unit 6 carbon fiber can for the Suzuki

S

SnoPro1000

Feb 24, 2008
I had a jaws on my 2013 and loved the sound the crispest sounding can by far. But it melted my belly pan! Not cool at all

Premium Features