• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

thinkin about parting out the king

mp_2009

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
Great Falls MT
i have had a bad year to say the least haha but im about fed up with think disaster blow up found out i need new crank bearings and its 800 bucks rebuilt from cant dont wanna foot that bill after already having 1000 into it with parts just sittin around if theres enough interest im gonna part it out and cut my losses and go from there if theres interest let me know i have everything but a good crank brand new top end kit gaskets bearings clips everything new crank seals 1 good used cylinder and 1 brand new cylinder heads slp pipes or stock pipe i got just about everything clutches challenger 162-15-2.5 good condition hyvo chain and gears less then 100 miles shoot me a pm or post on here ill check it often

Last edited:

mp_2009

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
Great Falls MT
motor

well heres what i got for the motor i have a complete top end kit gasket kit cage bearings clips bad crank and case with a hole in it and i bought a used case that is in great condition that i was gonna use and 1 used cylinder still good condition and 1 brand new cylinder and 2 new crank seals....what all were you thinking ecu carbs anything like that????

Last edited:

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Thanks for the pic. ya,, a couple more would be nice if you have them. I'm looking for everything minus the engine. Would like the wiring intact to make it a little easier to ad a new power plant. I guess if there was anything I wouldn't need it would be the seat and the gas tank. There will be other parts that will not be used eventually but for now that's about it. AS long as due care is taken if you wish to keep the seat and tank then if they are off the sled and you want a little less for it that's fine, BUT if this stuff is taken off carelessly then I won't be interested. I know it wouldn't take long to remove these if I decide to buy your sled, because I will drive there to see it first any way.

Last edited:
Marksnewmach2-8-09-1.jpg

Mark09-1.jpg

Eltiger2-8-09003.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

022-1.jpg

004.jpg

mp_2009

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
Great Falls MT
the second picture you can see the windshield is broken in the right corner also forgot to mention it has hrp drop brackets and ice scratchers and 2 windshield pods and a gold finger lefty throttle

Last edited:
Premium Features