• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Green Rock parking?

R

river rider

Dec 5, 2007
Iowa, the next Comifornia
Decided we needed another trip to Snowy's. Normally we stay at Albany but they don't have rooms available for next weekend so we will be staying in Centennial. I asked them if we needed parking passes in Green Rock, as it's been a few years since we've parked there, and thy said we didn't. Is this true? tyia

cash

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Omaha
no parking passes needed at greenrock, but if you go to park I would park on the right side as you come to the parking area. Just yesterday I parked on the left and was blocked in by people double parking, how can you possibly think this is ok ? get up a little earlier like I do to get a good spot or park your *** down the hill like everyone else.

R

river rider

Dec 5, 2007
Iowa, the next Comifornia
What's the latest you want to get to the parking area on Sat or Sunday? Normally we come out during the week and have never had a problem when we did park at GR in the past. I told the gang we should be there by 8am.

dansyl159

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2008
SW Iowa
If you're there by 8am, no problem, 10ish you;ll be down the hill quite aways. Cash isn't kidding, came by as he was loading up--sure enough he was blocked in. Fortunately I have a reserved spot,:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features