• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 800 Asault, BMP pipe mod

S
Jan 13, 2008
brainerd, mn
I am looking at getting the BMP pipe mod for my sled running around minnesota and michigan, and was wondering how the mod performs at elevation. I will be running the stock can for now. I am also looking at getting the PCIII controller. Any kind of feed back will be helpful. Thanks

Shawn

M

MNSLEDNECK56308

Nov 21, 2007
Alex MN
sounds like you have been on hcs a little too much. Just run you sled for yourself before you the pc controller. From what i have heard bmp isn't built for elevations. Not ever sure they work at sea level either! Uncle has pipe mod on otherwise bone stock 600HO and its not "super" noticeable. Just my
.02! I guess it never hurts to try, and the go with SLP!

B
Sep 16, 2008
I have a BMP Stealth orderred as well. At the time of order I was told I was third in line. While earlier discussions included the recommendation for the PCIII, my latest chat with BMP strongly suggested to run it with stock map. They were also talking that the stock map should be good for 161 HP. Now, I just need to get it. Just got my first ride yesterday on 12-24 inches of slightly crusted heavy powder. WOW!

Premium Features