For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Ski-Doo: TURBO Turbo discussion for Ski-Doo aftermarket turbo sleds

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2017, 08:54 PM
Currently: Not set.
chad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond repute
Default DPS Aurora fuel reactor

So after some time on the snow with it I thought I would throw this up here. I ride a 2013 summit xm 174"x3" with the non intercooled aerocharger kit, I bought the sled used in January of 2016 i was skeptical about the aero but couldn't pass up the deal. When I bought the sled it was in a horrible state of tune which resulted in me getting such a good deal on it. It had the aerocommander dobeck box on it and no matter what I did with it I couldn't get it running %100 consistent (I kinda thrive on the challenge of tuning stuff).But after a few wasted trips and a complete new built long block after tossing a con rod I was about ready too call it quits and part it out. This is when Dave contacted me and informed me of his new prototype fuel controller. I have been running the AFR all season now and it has been flawless can't say enough about it, the box compensates for afr's, IAT's, barometric pressure and boost. Sorry for the long post guys just wanted to post my results.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chad006 For This Useful Post:
brycter (03-03-2017), dps (02-21-2017), sledhead9825 (02-24-2017)
Old 02-18-2017, 09:55 PM
Currently: CONTEMPLATING: "Laughter is gods hand on a troubled world.".
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,865 Posts
mountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond reputemountainhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Fill us in more... I don't know anything about Aurora...

Thanks in advance!

Signature:

FOR SALE: NEW BOONDOCKER CONTROL BOX, 2013 PRO RMK 800
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-18-2017, 10:18 PM
w2bridin has a reputation beyond reputew2bridin has a reputation beyond reputew2bridin has a reputation beyond reputew2bridin has a reputation beyond reputew2bridin has a reputation beyond reputew2bridin has a reputation beyond reputew2bridin has a reputation beyond reputew2bridin has a reputation beyond reputew2bridin has a reputation beyond reputew2bridin has a reputation beyond reputew2bridin has a reputation beyond repute

A buddy of mine also put this fuel controller on after multiple ruined trips with his silber turbo running the dobec controller. He was ready to sell his kit and go back to stock. David's performance shop installed the AFR controller and it's been ripping ever since.

The Following User Says Thank You to w2bridin For This Useful Post:
dps (02-21-2017)
Old 02-19-2017, 09:09 PM
Basic Member
Schanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant future

I am the guy that w2briding was talking about. I struggled and struggled with the Dobec box on a Silber kit for a whole year on a 2014 skidoo 154, then switched to a 16xm 154. No matter what I did things just wouldn't run worth a crap. Ended up sending the dobec box back to the factory, they fixed something on it and I reinstalled it, and worked a little better but not great by any means... I got a hold David at David's Performance and we worked together on building up fuel maps for his AFR Box and man a live this fuel box is something else an absolute running machine now... no more struggling , no more doubt . Well worth getting a hold of Dave!!!!

Last edited by Schanny; 02-19-2017 at 09:12 PM.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Rate this post: Yes | No
The Following User Says Thank You to Schanny For This Useful Post:
dps (02-21-2017)
Old 03-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Currently: Impulse
summit-x has a reputation beyond reputesummit-x has a reputation beyond reputesummit-x has a reputation beyond reputesummit-x has a reputation beyond reputesummit-x has a reputation beyond reputesummit-x has a reputation beyond reputesummit-x has a reputation beyond reputesummit-x has a reputation beyond reputesummit-x has a reputation beyond reputesummit-x has a reputation beyond reputesummit-x has a reputation beyond repute

David does good work, give him a call!! He will get u going in the right direction

The Following User Says Thank You to summit-x For This Useful Post:
dps (11-20-2017)
Old 03-03-2017, 09:03 AM
Currently: Etec and axys mods all the time
brycter has a reputation beyond reputebrycter has a reputation beyond reputebrycter has a reputation beyond reputebrycter has a reputation beyond reputebrycter has a reputation beyond reputebrycter has a reputation beyond reputebrycter has a reputation beyond reputebrycter has a reputation beyond reputebrycter has a reputation beyond reputebrycter has a reputation beyond reputebrycter has a reputation beyond repute

The AFR fuel controller has been in the works for more than a few years now.

Multiple sleds and about every turbo system has ran on different versions of this controller. That gave everyone involved the knowledge to go to the next level. Every version built has worked better and better. Don't get fooled by the rumors floating around. it is not what it seems

We have all had extra ordinary results this system.

This brain child has been a combination of forces and minds throughout the sled, and car industry. By the guys who are tuners, Have the brains, Live the life, and have been around for a long time.

Everyone involved has worked very hard and put a lot of time in to get this off the ground. Lets just say there are some very cool industry leading items that will not disappoint.

Dave is a stand up guy some say the salt of the earth. He has been leading the project. He has a lot of drive and is very dedicated to this project. Big things come in small packages!
I consider him One of my Best Friends.

Some of the capabilities are
*stand alone ecu capabilities
*boost control
*closed loop tuning
*Auto tune
*Data accusition
*live trims in every table.
*Multiple Analog inputs
*Multiple Digital inputs
*4 wire tps control
*Run in Stealth mode as a piggy back
*wifi
*blue tooth
*Optional tuning tables with axis change capabilities
*Built in map sensors
*free firm ware and software
*Launch control
* two step
* v12 semi sequential fuel
* staged tuning
* progressive nitrous supply
* timing control
* Boost Shot (coming)
* used as a secondary box or full standalone
* Friendly & Knowledgeable support team
* and a smile

There have been alot of guys calling and fishing for knowledge. You know who you are. Please show some respect to the people, time and effort that has gone into this project.
This stuff is not easy. We all do this to try and bring a better riding experience to the industry and people we love.

This controller will be available very soon and so will dealer and distributor lines.

Keep smiling!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brycter For This Useful Post:
dps (11-20-2017), PaulAnd (11-08-2017)
Old 03-05-2017, 04:03 PM
chad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond reputechad006 has a reputation beyond repute

I had the turbo out Friday, rode some of the best snow conditions we've had up here in quite some time. The afr controller worked perfectly from 2000'-6500' without a hickup. Exhaust snuffing was an issue with all the sleds in there including two t3's a 174 and 163 and an 850 154x3". Turbo broke trail for most of the day, at 7lbs the turbo was very impressive in these snow conditions. Of course the 174x3" may have helped slightly.... Very happy with how the sled is running, would recommend David's controller to anyone.

Last edited by chad006; 03-05-2017 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Spellcheck strikes again

The Following User Says Thank You to chad006 For This Useful Post:
dps (11-20-2017)
Old 11-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Basic Member
Schanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant futureSchanny has a brilliant future

Well The AFR (from Davids Performance) fueling box has come through again!!!! Pulled the sled out of storage and took it for a couple rips and hasn't missed a beat at 900 feet elevation.. Worth your time to get a hold of David, You won't be disappointed!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Schanny For This Useful Post:
dps (11-20-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 12:38 PM
Currently: Dooin the Snowdance
Bendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond repute

I emailed Dave and this setup looks very impressive. I don't know that he would like me to post images of the data logging and module... so I won't. But like I've said, very impressive. I'm excited to learn more.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bendy For This Useful Post:
dps (11-20-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 11:03 AM
Bendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond reputeBendy has a reputation beyond repute
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bendy For This Useful Post:
dps (11-20-2017), smokindave (11-15-2017)
Old 11-13-2017, 10:51 PM
Basic Member
jadenk is an unknown quantity at this point
Warning You Must be a registered member and logged in to view this response.

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to jadenk For This Useful Post:
dps (11-20-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 12:16 PM
Currently: Waiting for winter
Blk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to Blk88GT For This Useful Post:
dps (11-20-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 01:49 PM

Click Here to Register

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bendy For This Useful Post:
Blk88GT (11-14-2017), dps (11-20-2017), ski-doo-it (11-15-2017), smokindave (11-15-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 01:51 PM

Click Here to Register

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bendy For This Useful Post:
Blk88GT (11-14-2017), dps (11-20-2017), ski-doo-it (11-15-2017), smokindave (11-15-2017)
Old 11-19-2017, 01:47 PM
yamiman has a reputation beyond reputeyamiman has a reputation beyond reputeyamiman has a reputation beyond reputeyamiman has a reputation beyond reputeyamiman has a reputation beyond reputeyamiman has a reputation beyond reputeyamiman has a reputation beyond reputeyamiman has a reputation beyond reputeyamiman has a reputation beyond reputeyamiman has a reputation beyond reputeyamiman has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following User Says Thank You to yamiman For This Useful Post:
dps (11-20-2017)
Old 11-20-2017, 08:06 AM
Currently: Waiting for winter
Blk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond reputeBlk88GT has a reputation beyond repute

Click Here to Register

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blk88GT For This Useful Post:
dps (11-20-2017), yamiman (11-20-2017)
Old 11-20-2017, 09:50 AM
Currently: Working on Sleds
dps has a reputation beyond reputedps has a reputation beyond reputedps has a reputation beyond reputedps has a reputation beyond reputedps has a reputation beyond reputedps has a reputation beyond reputedps has a reputation beyond reputedps has a reputation beyond reputedps has a reputation beyond reputedps has a reputation beyond reputedps has a reputation beyond repute
Garage

Click Here to Register

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dps For This Useful Post:
Bendy (11-20-2017), Blk88GT (11-20-2017), chad006 (11-21-2017), JJ_0909 (11-20-2017), yamiman (11-20-2017)