• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sledding tunes

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
Need to fill up the Ipod with some new tunes. Mainly into metal/punk fast paced music. Any ideas on some new bands to look into. Something not mainstream...I already have most of those. thanks:beer;:beer;

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
cmon...help me out I have 3500 songs to fill and I'm quickly running out of ideas. I read the above sledding song thread and that helped. Throw out some new tunes for me!!!!

I'll ride with some Atreyu, Drowning Pool, Red, Chevelle, Vayden, a few of the not so gay Korn songs, Killswitch Engage, Jet Black Stare, Rev Theory, Tantric, Hurt, Framing Hanley, Fair to Midland, De La Vega(from alticity 5), Evans Blue, Breaking Benjamin, few Avenged Sevenfold, Black Label group(House of Doom is a sick song(slednecks 9)), Blackline, Apocolyptica, Ashes Divide, Hellyeah, The Drama Club, Amadan(alticity 5), and Alice in Chains. Some of those are mainstream, but they make some killer songs that you will rarely ever hear!

A

anziconda

Dec 10, 2007
I'll ride with some Atreyu, Drowning Pool, Red, Chevelle, Vayden, a few of the not so gay Korn songs, Killswitch Engage, Jet Black Stare, Rev Theory, Tantric, Hurt, Framing Hanley, Fair to Midland, De La Vega(from alticity 5), Evans Blue, Breaking Benjamin, few Avenged Sevenfold, Black Label group(House of Doom is a sick song(slednecks 9)), Blackline, Apocolyptica, Ashes Divide, Hellyeah, The Drama Club, Amadan(alticity 5), and Alice in Chains. Some of those are mainstream, but they make some killer songs that you will rarely ever hear!

Thanks that gives me a few that I don't have...keep em comming:beer;

Premium Features