• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

YETI SNOWMX RENTALS AND SALES IN REVELSTOKE BC

R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
I'am very pleased and proud to announce that we will be the YETISNOWMX sales and rental dealer in Revelstoke BC. We will be offering rentals on yamaha yz450fx bike on all yeti track lengths. We will also have a couple BOOST-IT TURBO units for on hill trial.

ROZZYMX will be taking bookings and orders for yeti kits and rentals. We also offer boost-it turbo kits for bikes,sleds and side x sides.

Checkout our website for online bookings www.rozzysnowmx.ca or call 306-221-3883

Last edited:
R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
Sorry bout link. Guess they launching it later this week.
You can check out kit info at www.yetisnowmx.com
Rates are 395 single day 695 two day and 895 three day rental.
We will have new units ready to go for sale if you decide that's what you want or just a kit but kits are gonna be tough to get before not to long.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Should be really fun bikes, love the Yeti Kit, pretty sweet. Yeti MX Fishing games in the trees?? lol

R

ROZZY MX

Dec 6, 2002
REVELSTOKE BC
www.rozzymx.ca
just a heads up to any of our american friends who are coming up and wanna try out the YETI on american thanksgiving to book early and i will try to accommodate and if you want a kit to buzz me with your bike make and I will have the proper fit kit in and hook it all up.

Premium Features