• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz airframe running boards!

R

RidnHigh

Dec 2, 2007
Spokane Washington
Ive checked everywhere, even the smaller shops that ordered like five sets last year. Knowbody has any sets yet for sale, but they are happy to take you money and send them when they receive them. But not even one person has told me an expected delivery date yet. Im not really one to shell out 500 bucks and then wait for a product for a couple months.

T

tbeaton

May 28, 2008
MA
Ive checked everywhere, even the smaller shops that ordered like five sets last year. Knowbody has any sets yet for sale, but they are happy to take you money and send them when they receive them. But not even one person has told me an expected delivery date yet. Im not really one to shell out 500 bucks and then wait for a product for a couple months.

legally they can't hit your credit card until they ship the product.

D
Oct 13, 2008
Been waiting about a month and a half now. Not looking good for skins if you ask me.If you cannot supply the product in a reasonable amount of time or give a delivery date do not sell the product until you can. Makes them look bad.

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
But, these boards are worth the wait! Sucker, I waited almost half a year for the ones I put on my dragon. But it was worth it, those things RULE. Hands down the best boards on the market! IMHO!

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
Mine are suppose to be here on Monday the 10th... Cant wait to try them out.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
They will be shipping from Skinz the 17th is what I know as of now. I have 5 sets on order and they are spoken for except for 1 set. They have to go to WPS, then out to dealers. So I would expect to see them around the 25th if I had to guess.

D
Oct 13, 2008
They will be shipping from Skinz the 17th is what I know as of now. I have 5 sets on order and they are spoken for except for 1 set. They have to go to WPS, then out to dealers. So I would expect to see them around the 25th if I had to guess.

I sure hope so. We picked ours up today. I will wait as long as it takes, but I have had my own business for over15 years now and I would never do this this to my customers. Just getting a litle impatient I guess.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
I sure hope so. We picked ours up today. I will wait as long as it takes, but I have had my own business for over15 years now and I would never do this this to my customers. Just getting a litle impatient I guess.

You are preaching to the choir my friend. I try to offer a very high level of customer service and it annoys me to have my level lowered by a product I represent or sell. But, when it comes down to it, their product is very nice as well and priced lower than most competitors' similar kits. I try to keep my customers in the loop on availability and they seem to be pretty understanding.

Ski-Dont89

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2010
WYOMING

this is sad news as i have been waiting on mine for over two months...but its nice to know when skinz is gonna ship them out.

the wait continues

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
they obviously need to work on their manufacturing and distributing issues but i am another that says they were worth the wait once i had them. it took a lot longer than originally expected for them to show up last year also. i'm just glad i got mine when i did, it seems even a little worst this year. right now there is nothing that truly competes with them, maybe that will change if they continue to have distributing isseus. (although i thought i saw another brand with a similar design and setup but haven't heard anything about them sense?)

pv

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
Hopefully, I am not hyjackin the thread, but has anyone had any reliability issues with these? Tunnel cracking... ect.... Cracked welds ect.

Currently have BB's, and love them. These have interested me for quit a while though.

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
i have not, they have been prefect so far. but most have not had them on the snow for that many miles. they really stiffen up the tunnel and feel of the sled. i know iqridr had lots-o-issues with cracked tunnel and running boards on his assault. think he is planning on going with the airframes this year. personally i think they will make a huge difference for him.

pv

Premium Features