• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone installed their Concept front end yet

T

TRUEBLUEMAX

Aug 4, 2010
Hooper, Utah
I just go to the intermountain snow show here in Utah. I have thought about making the trip to Idaho because I have heard it is better up there but that would make me miss one of my home college football games. Those do hold a priority in my life also, sledding is just a little higher on the list:)

T

TNytro162

Feb 6, 2011
Northern Colorado
Well come to the Denver SNOW Show Oct 7th thru the 9th and stop by the Vickery Motorsports Yamaha dispaly area and you'll get to see mine. 39in Blue with Evol R's. Now time to stare at the CLOCK,,common SNOW SNOW SNOW,,,,,Were all going nuts waiting to try out our new toys accesories :amen::thumb: ................ Now to see if I have any money left to pay the bills............

Last edited:

otis

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Just dropped mine off at Skinz today. Excited to ride a "new" sled this year at only a fraction of the cost. Can't wait to see the transformation. I'm giving them full artistic liberty on mine that will have a black and red theme.

Saw 3 other sleds there already converted to the 'black' treatment. One was a customer's sled and the other 2 were their demo sleds. Fun to listen how excited they are about the new front end. Great people there. The most exciting part was to hear that powdercoating the inside of the tunnel almost eliminates the icing issues. It's like dropping another 60 lbs off the sled.

Will post some before and after pictures.

Otis

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
Got my sled all stripped down the other night. Hopefully I will find time tomorrow to get them put on. Bright red is gonna be purdy. It's gonna look sweet with the airframe boards and bumper also in red against my charcoal black tunnel.:face-icon-small-ton

T

TNytro162

Feb 6, 2011
Northern Colorado
Welll the ding dongs got here a day late,,but we managed to slap it on,,yesssssssss and it's suppoesed snow tonight,,,,quick where's my heart meds,,,,,i'm ready to rock and roll baby,,well few minor tune ups,,,,,,,,,,,,Hers one pic of my baby at the show in Denver. Look me up I'll be at the Vivkery Yamaha booth,,,,aBIG THANKS TO OFTRACING....WAY TO GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!:becky:
Well that was not the right picture,,,lets try this again. I dont know what happend to the second picture,,,to fuzzy,,,more tomorrow........

IMAG0026.jpg IMAG0027.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features