• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rider Select Delete Cover

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
For all those who installed PolzinHunters rider select delete kit.

Check this out, it's made to order. I saw one installed on a 900 at my dealer yesterday that was for sale on consignment.

Part #: 5436664

2upsmc3.jpg

Last edited:

SixtySevenGT

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2008
Middleton, Idaho
Rider Delete Needed ( tilt steering)

My Girlfriend want one put back on her 2006 600.

If any one has the set up I need one

PM Me --

Jan 3, 2008
I must be missing something since I don't see a diagram in your post.

Do you have any contact info for PolzinHunters. I PM'd him and didn't get a response.

rmk2112

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2009
Kennewick, WA
www.northstar-plumbing.com
The rider select kit from Polz does not come with a close off kit, just the hardware to replace the rider select. Its a great kit...quality for sure.
You don't see a parts view exploded view picture in my post?

Part #: 5436664

This one?
de7i51.jpg

Last edited:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Nice find ! What model and year is that from ?

FYI All Rider select kits are now 115.00 and come powder coated in black, red or clear as standard colors or for some extra $$ any available color.

Fireman35

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2009
Burlington,WI
you remove it before it breaks out when your jumping or sidehilling and things go wrong the rider slect breaks and your screwed, trying to ride the rest of the day out with handle bars flying foward and back. no fun trust me had it happen to a buddy when we were out west and it screwed up his riding for two days.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I have always intended to make a cover so your trailer queens would be pretty but i never have found the motivation to get it done. I have to take mine apart to repair the damage so often that would be one extra piece for me. im a tree magenet like Sean !lots of fixin':bounce:

My sled/powder coat shop is finally coming together I sent out the first black powder coated kit the other day! I think there is a textured black powder that will match the platic pretty close . I personally like the extra room around the cables and wires with no cover and its a good place to mount the BD box.

Premium Features