• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 hawk FS

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
buddy is selling is 04 hawk. he bought it a 3 years ago as a backup and doesnt use it. so time to go.

600 H.O. motor with a very mild trail port job professionally done
has one season on fresh motor with around ~ 250 miles on it
jaws single pipe
polaris primary and AC secondary
136 stock track
brand new seat cover (not installed)
digitron dual readout egt/water temp

Sled is in good shape, few dings and scratches here and there but runs very well. pics show some dust he just pulled it out of the barn.

you can call him at 605-641-0305 (ask for chad)
or pm me with questions

$5,500 OBO

I will try to have some pics up tonight

M
Jan 28, 2010
where is this hawk

as the title says where is it at? what shape is the front ski and bides in, how about the track? maybe well be going past on the way to hawkfest

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
as the title says where is it at? what shape is the front ski and bides in, how about the track? maybe well be going past on the way to hawkfest

ohh..the hawk is here in the black hills of south dakota.. not sure if its at his house or shop ( 2 different towns).

Front ski is in good shape, will have to ask about the bides (also i know he has some ski cover deal for it)

Track is in good condition no missing lugs.

Will try and have pics up tonight. cant post them with my BB.

M
Jan 28, 2010
thanks for gettin back about your buddies hawk, if you can give me a contact # as well be out there by next fridday, does it happen to have a 12 gallon fueltank, of course he would have put it on? looking for those pictures. thanks mr.lizzard

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
thanks for gettin back about your buddies hawk, if you can give me a contact # as well be out there by next fridday, does it happen to have a 12 gallon fueltank, of course he would have put it on? looking for those pictures. thanks mr.lizzard

his contact number is in my original post. I dont believe it has the 12 gallon tank as he never switched them out. I will get some pics up asap. they are on my home desktop. just haven't been home for a few days.

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

Premium Features