• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shipping snowmachine from Idaho Falls, Idaho to Seattle, WA.

H
Nov 26, 2009
Hello, I am about to buy a 162 Arctic Cat M7 that is located in Idaho Falls. I am looking for the cheapest way to get it to Seattle, or the Seattle area. Any ideas?

B
Dec 16, 2007
uship.com I bought a dozer in Utah from Ritchie Bros. Auction, and had it shipped to B.C. Almost effortless. Check it out.

A
Jul 27, 2001
Meridian, ID
What is your time-frame? I have transported lots of them and would happy to do it for about the cost of the fuel. My only issue is that I can't tell you for sure how soon I can get to Idaho Falls to get it! Boise to Seattle will be a piece of cake though. Let me know.

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
What is your time-frame? I have transported lots of them and would happy to do it for about the cost of the fuel. My only issue is that I can't tell you for sure how soon I can get to Idaho Falls to get it! Boise to Seattle will be a piece of cake though. Let me know.
It would be a complicated mess, but I could help out if needed. Just shoot me a PM.

B

Bburrap

Dec 1, 2008
Squamish BC
X2

uship.com I bought a dozer in Utah from Ritchie Bros. Auction, and had it shipped to B.C. Almost effortless. Check it out.

Shipped my sled last season form Utah to Seattle Wa, for get this under $300!
It's a good way to go, give them a look. uship.com

H
Nov 26, 2009

Hey, could I get your number? I'd like to call you and talk to you about this!!

Premium Features