• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 rmk 900 turbo

M
Jan 12, 2008
Nice work. I am trying to sell my 900 Timbersled so I can buy a turbo IQR. but I might just keep the 9 and turbo it. I love my sled but would like a bit more power. How easy is the tuning on these set ups?

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
Ran very good. I did have to change shift weights for that elevation but as far as power I couldt be happier. On another note I might be considering selling this sled to fund my new project, PM me if anyone is interested.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I went out to Colorado with Dave... That thing pulled like a top fuel dragster... with the torque that only a 900 can give on the bottom end. One of the cleanest builds that I've seen.

I'd like to see how that thing runs in you neck of the woods (elevation) with the lighter weights.

Glad that turbo is working so well for you dave.

I have lowered the kit down to $5600 due to how the economy is these days. Daves is the first kit that I sent out and he put it on himself. Glad he's good at turning wrenches since I didnt have any instructions. Workin on a install video now. Also as we can all see Dave has a eye for detail. I'm building another 900RMK that will be at the fairview shootout if people want to ride it or take a look. It wont be the fastest sled their but it will give people a good idea on what a 900 will do against all the new sleds. I will be selling kits this summer. $5600 and I will install them for free.

H
Nov 17, 2008
Adams, ND
There's no air filter! was it remove for pics or does if just suck fresh in from that shock tower vent? might be wise to at least have a cover to instal while trailering and during storage. any way cool build. that is one verry clean 900.

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
Oh, why even go there lol I love my poo and my ford AND my lemon of a pontiac! But I'm pretty unbiased :D

Keep up the good work superdave! the modded rush would be pretty interesting

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
I have a lot of video from my week with Burandt. Good thing I am good at turning wrenches because I suck with computers. If I can figure out how to load video I will post some.

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
I need this like I need a toboggan with an ls6 on it and my banker will punch me in the face! But I still want one so bad I will have to hit back :D

I need my tax refund and get my finances in order!!!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I'm building another 900RMK that will be at the fairview shootout if people want to ride it or take a look. It wont be the fastest sled their but it will give people a good idea on what a 900 will do against all the new sleds.

I might have to hit you up on that one derick!!! What kinda boost levels are you planning on having it setup to run? Would love to see how my 900 cat compares to the 900 poo!!!!!

Premium Features