• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 rmk 900 turbo

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
Are you still running the carls 975 top end or did you change it back to stock also?

No, I sold the 975 to a fellow SnoWest swapmeet junky.
I built a new 900 with new cases and the new Polaris crank. I had Hardass on here re-nic a set of cylds for me. So pretty much the motor is new.

O
Nov 26, 2001
Grants Pass, OR
Nice job Dave, Jason mentioned that you would be up at LOW today doing some test runs. Hope everything goes well for you and we'll set up another ride when we can all get together again. Maybe another Thousand run. Once again nice job! Dan

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
Got to do some testing today. On boost this thing is wicked sick at 10 lbs boost. Cant wait to turn the boost up but will have to find heavier shift weights. Hard to believe that 90 gram weights wrent enough. Seems to pull better than my buddys DT8.

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
Got to do some testing today. On boost this thing is wicked sick at 10 lbs boost. Cant wait to turn the boost up but will have to find heavier shift weights. Hard to believe that 90 gram weights wrent enough. Seems to pull better than my buddys DT8.

Turn up the boost! LOL That lasted almost one ride. ;)

Super Dave3

Lifetime Membership
Feb 15, 2003
Klamath Falls OR
How was the throttle response? Does the turbo kit have a BOV? How was the lag?

The throttle response is super crisp, no turbo lag except when you let off and then go back to throttle there is a slight lag, but thats the beauty of the torque of the 900. I am going to reasearch a blow-off valve to eliminate the lag.

Dave the Sled looks great.

This is the second sled with my new design on the kit. New oil tank and charge tube. The 05's run good but the 06's are even faster and you can run more boost due to the 4 injectors. I lowered the kit cost down to $5600.00 also so that should help guys out. If anybody is interested in a kit you can call me at 406-539-3015 or e-mail support@tunewithattitude.com

Once again dave that is a sick sled. Great job.:beer;

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Dave the Sled looks great.

This is the second sled with my new design on the kit. New oil tank and charge tube. The 05's run good but the 06's are even faster and you can run more boost due to the 4 injectors. I lowered the kit cost down to $5600.00 also so that should help guys out. If anybody is interested in a kit you can call me at 406-539-3015 or e-mail support@tunewithattitude.com

Once again dave that is a sick sled. Great job.:beer;

I am still thinking really hard about it, something like this was the whole point for doing Dan's crank in the first place, but I think I might have spent enough on the sled for this year already ....I hope like hell you are still planning on having the kits out next year? :eek:

Premium Features