• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S: VIOSPORT ADVENTURE CAM II (Helmet Cam)

H
Dec 21, 2001
Meridian, Idaho
I'm selling a complete VIOSPORT ADDVENTURE CAM II helmet camera setup. I have used this for the past 2 years and it has worked flawlessly in the snow and rain without ever letting me down.

Specifications:
• Analog camera
• Resolution: 380 TV lines
• CCD Chip: Panasonic 1/4"
• Lens: 2.9mm
• Field of view: 90 degrees
• Light sensitivity: 1 Lux F 2.0
• Power supply: 12 VDC (+/- 10%)
• Batteries: 8 x AA (not included)
• Battery life: Up to 12 hours
• Power consumption: 130mA (+/- 10%)
• Weight: 80g
• Dimensions: 22mm x 76mm
• H x V (pixels): NTSC - 510 x 492

Kit includes:
• Camera
• Double hook and loop mount
• AC 12V power supply
• Charging unit
• 12V Rechargeable (Li-Ion) battery pack
• 8 "AA" Battery holder
• 12V “cigarette Lighter” power cord
• Adhesive mounts (2)
• 5-ft RCA A/V cable w/built-in microphone
• 5-ft 3.5mm A/V cable w/built-in microphone
• RCA 5ft A/V cable
• Owners manual

The rechargeable battery pack was purchased seperately for $70. It still holds a charge but doesn't last very long anymore. The Li-Ion batteries can be replaced by VIOSPORT or you can just use the 8 "AA" battery pack which is included in the kit. I will throw this in with the kit but no guarantees on the battery life.

VIOSPORT does not carry this line anymore and these are very hard to come by now. The prices are actually higher now than when I purchased it. I paid $349.00 for the kit and an additional $35 for the 3.5mm A/V cable and $70 for the 12V Rechargeable (Li-Ion) battery pack.

Here is a link for a BRAND NEW one if you want to compare...

http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/VSCMHNNII

All you will need to make this work is a recording device that has "Video IN" capability. I will try to locate a list of compatible camcorders if anyone wants to know if this will work with their camcorder...

I am asking $195 plus shipping.

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

S
Nov 26, 2007
Custer, SD
I have the same setup and it is an awesome camera! Whoever buys this will not be dissapointed!
You can also get an LANC remote for your camera if your video camera has an LANC port. This allows you to keep your video camera in your pack and turn it on and off and record and stop recording with the push of a button.

If you are interested don't let this get away!

H
Dec 21, 2001
Meridian, Idaho
I have the same setup and it is an awesome camera! Whoever buys this will not be dissapointed!
You can also get an LANC remote for your camera if your video camera has an LANC port. This allows you to keep your video camera in your pack and turn it on and off and record and stop recording with the push of a button.

If you are interested don't let this get away!

Thanks for the props straight-shot - It is sold pending e-check clearing PayPal.

Premium Features