• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best Mods to a Rev for best boondocking and sidehilling??

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello, haven`t been on here for awhile, and even tho my Rev has a ton of mods, AI 37 front end and an XM Tmo in the rear along with a lot of other mods, I just want to learn and or hear what you guys think are the best mods, added or removed parts, or specific setup on suspension or shock whether stock or what you are running to make a rev handle and be as close to flickable as the XM or the Poo Pro we are always hearing so much about.

Please feel free to give any or all you suggestion to make the best handling rev for the back country, not to worried about trail ability just thru the trees, downhill uturn (which ya always here is somewhat difficult on this chassis over others, etc..

pics, pics, pics if ya have them too

Thanks, Wildcard

C

CForest

Nov 23, 2010
Montana
Did you have to replace the whole rear skid to get the t-motion on your rev? I'm thinking about buying my old rev back from a neighbor for my wife to ride. Seems like it would help a lot. May have to look into the narrower a arms as well. Do you have to change out the shocks if thats done?

Premium Features