• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seriously Evo

psychosledder73

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2007
Fernie BC
Anybody else notice evos site is a mess missing packages etc. Anybody know when they are fixing their website? Also just read in a mag about a couple new
turbos they are coming out with

M
Dec 4, 2007
Red Deer, Alberta
I would have to guess they were busy getting the products ready for selling before they fully advertise them. That's what a good company should do. Nothing worse than someone who advertises and even takes orders for something they haven't tested yet, or can deliver on the promises!
I am sure they will be getting there website up to date soon!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
You may be best suited by looking to the catalog rather than the website. As the catalog is best at showing the different packages. At that point you can call Evo and order the part number from the catalog. If you look at the catalog I think you will realize the insane amount of product they build for the 1100 turbo and how hard it would be to have a easy to navigate website for the packages they offer.

Here is the link to the 2013-2014 catalog.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oo8mhfgj6grohr7/FINAL_SNOW_CATALOG_8-25-2013.pdf

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Anybody else notice evos site is a mess missing packages etc. Anybody know when they are fixing their website? Also just read in a mag about a couple new
turbos they are coming out with

Yes, the website is behind. It will be 100% up to date in the next few weeks.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I saw this last night and was going to post a link to the catalog. This is the best source right now as it has the latest and greatest. It is a lot easier to get into a PDF document like the catalog and make changes than to the website. Get into that catalog, find what you want and get it. Here is a hint, get the one that has that graph line up around 300HP:face-icon-small-coo

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
You can also shoot me an email if you have questions as it looks like you are in BC. There is a lot of new product this year and as Racin said updating or correcting a PDF is easier than editing a website. If its not ready to purchase then it shouldn't be on the site yet. That makes customers more agitated when it appears you can buy it and it's not released yet.
I know the last 6-8 weeks has been a lot of work getting ready for Haydays also. Showing the amount of product we did there takes mountains of time and commitment.

Last edited:
Premium Features